Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chris, BTW I got your email on photo tips, and I figured everything you said out, I actually read the manual LOL, can't wait to try my new tips :).
Thanks Jose, that sculpt is a Beauty, so is the Licky.

Chris

That's EXACTLY how I'd envisioned mine looking, Kuato. Hopefully you haven't already done something else with it if you've gotten to it yet. :p That's ^^^^ing amazing work, pardon the French.

haha, you know how good these are, how am i supposed to wait quietly?? My joker lays headless in a box in anticipation.

Word on the street is Kuato has painted his best Joker yet and is hoping to post pics tomorrow... stay tuned, I know I can't wait!!

Bwayne's Messy Joker,
Picture_1851.jpg

See rest of the pics here at your own risk...of not being able to wait for your Joker to be next :)
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30170&page=30&highlight=kuato

that is incredible, man! absolutely incredible. can't wait to see these in hand. keep up the good work.

i love that he's looking to the side too - can you do the eyes on one of mine like that too, please kuato?

that is incredible, man! absolutely incredible. can't wait to see these in hand. keep up the good work.

i love that he's looking to the side too - can you do the eyes on one of mine like that too, please kuato?

Thank you!, eyes to the side no problemo. Did you see the rest of the pics on my thread?

yeah, they look awesome. i really love what you've done. i think i personally may have requested 2 slightly more messed up renditions in my email, but seeing the amazing way you've gone from the clean sculpt to this slightly messed up one is VERY promising. loving it so far! can't wait to see a sinister licky one too.

That looks awesome Kuato! You are really making it difficult for me to choose how I want my two done! Its going to be a last minute thing, I can already tell :lol

Just awesome Kuato, I like to see the different versions and look forward to see the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back