Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! I'm so glad to be getting the first batch now. You guys will not be disappointed, I assure you, I'm aiming to make all of yours to look better than the ones I"ve put up, at least thats what I'm striving for. :).

Chris

Alright! I'm so glad to be getting the first batch now. You guys will not be disappointed, I assure you, I'm aiming to make all of yours to look better than the ones I"ve put up, at least thats what I'm striving for. :).

Chris

Thats awsome news. I know there gonna come out awsome dude your paint skills are top notch and better with every new head, Cain wait to get mine.
:rock :rock :rock

Chris

Sweet! These are gonna look amazing! :naughty

Hope I ain't bugging you Kuato:eek:, but when can we see more pics of the Licky Joker? That teaser shot was AMAZING and is really teasing me :monkey2

EDIT: Never mind :cool:

Last edited:
Haha, soon guys, very soon. Chris has sent me the first batch for all you guys that ordered the painted Jokers. I"m hoping to top the one on the teaser pic and then we can go wild on Joker paint up pics :)

OOOHHHH YYYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to start seeing these pics.:wacky:wacky:wacky

Looking forward to seeing what people do with these heads, looks like alot of people are getting them.

Great news guys! First batch is now in my hands..I received it today at work. Painting shall commence now tonight :).

Chris

Hey Chris. Have any of the individual/ unpainted orders started going out yet? Just wondering when I might be able to expect that Wayne sculpt :naughty. Cant wait man! Thanks!

BTW, if anyone in the US who has paid doesn't have theirs by late next week PLEASE let me know. My organization suffered as this grew. Outside the US, give it a few days longer.

I have a new system to be thoroughly organized from now on!

Hey I'm post number 777..... Lucky!

Last edited:
Kuato ... whatcha got for us? Come on, it's hard to wait to see what you're doing!!!!! :banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back