Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...hos_Solicitation&utm_campaign=facebook_022113

Let the orders commence!

200193_press04-001.jpg

It can never just be a piece to love, always #1 is the ES... :cuckoo:

Did you just bash half of my Star Wars PF collection!?

:mad::horror

Oh, and my Iron Man 1:1 Bust just told me to tell you:

:gah:

Don't worry, I'm bashing my own PF collection as well. Just never been a fan of those things in this price-range of collectibles.

Put my order in $35NRD this one is 21 inches tall. Looks great and I love all the extras.

Don't worry, I'm bashing my own PF collection as well. Just never been a fan of those things in this price-range of collectibles.

Hehe, I know what you mean. The lightsaber light on my Count Dooku PF is almost dead. Now, I don't really care about lights (only cool on my Iron Man Bust), but the fact that something is broken or not working... That kind of ruins the overall impression for me (probably not for others looking at my collection).

Let's not turn this into a long discussion about light-up feature vs. no light-up feature.

:1-1:

I don't mind the paint on the statue, but I'm not sure I like the effect on the helmet. That helmet is so iconic, to paint it to reflect lava is just plain wrong. Hoping they go light on the helmet at least.

Back