David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Nicolas-Cage-Miley-Cyrus.jpg

Case closed :lecture

I'm pretty confident that Leto's Joker gonna be fine. Even if he's just a freaky gangster, if rumors are true he was in Belle Reve for some time, interrogated and so on, then escapes. Maybe his character will be changed during the course of this film from a thug to supervillain.

Tats are real :lol time to forget about this until release or I'll lose my s*** and need a damaged tattoo on my forehead.

Yeah, we have no idea how his story is going to play out, or the larger story for Suicide Squad in general. Man of Steel got a lot of the superficial stuff right, and a lot of the other stuff wrong. I would prefer it work the other way around.

Yo haters. It's just a movie. Chill. You'll still go and see it anyway.

Man of Steel got a lot of the superficial stuff right, and a lot of the other stuff wrong. I would prefer it work the other way around.
Yep. As long as it's a good movie with solid characters I don't care how they look in relation to CB.

Tats are real :lol time to forget about this until release or I'll lose my s*** and need a damaged tattoo on my forehead.

Can you imagine? There are people in the world that will get a damaged tattoo on their melons because of this movie :lol

Can you imagine?
There are people in the world that will get a damaged tattoo on their melons because of this movie :lol
People do scary **** to their body just for the sake of it.

Small cheap looking "damaged" tat on the forehead isn't someithng I'd worry about. :lol

Small cheap looking "damaged" tat on the forehead isn't someithng I'd worry about. :lol

Wtf that's human mutilation, that's just for attention. I hate when people say it's for themselves, how do you even get a job like that and what happens when your a grandpa? Kids these days are so screwed

I see people like that in public and just get the feeling they'll kill themselves before they're 30 when they realize they're mutilated and won't be able to adapt to an actual adult life.

Daaaaaamn, most of those are pretty cringy :lol and I'm a pretty open minded person myself, I even have my left earlobe ever so slightly stretched, I think a little smaller than this:
4521593955_ear_gauges_21_800X800.jpeg

I'm pretty sure if I stop wearing it for like a moth it will practically disappear, I put a skin colored plug and you can't even see it, at this point I only keep it cause it hurt a lot to get it and cause they let me keep it at work :lol But that Achilles heel hole? :slap why? I guess if it doesn't keep those people from having a full life then whatever, good for them I guess, but I feel more than a personal choice or even for attention, at that point it looks like a mindless addiction...

The Mexican Vampire lady actually has her shop like 2 blocks from where I live, she's a pretty cool lady, but a bit tough in the eyes the 1st time you see her in person.

64808951.jpg

Another leaked scene of Leto as Joker :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh mama, that's a good looking Joker right there....

that guy is married with kids

can you imagine being a little kid and one day your dad comes home like that :gah:

If he cares about his kids and treats them well, then the kids probably don't care. Thinking about all the people out there who are mutilated or deformed because of accidents or birth defects who don't have a choice in the issue. A kid would be much more detrimentally effected by ugliness on the inside, if they had an abusive parent.

If he cares about his kids and treats them well, then the kids probably don't care. Thinking about all the people out there who are mutilated or deformed because of accidents or birth defects who don't have a choice in the issue. A kid would be much more detrimentally effected by ugliness on the inside, if they had an abusive parent.

you make a great point about the birth defects but he looks really creepy, if i was a child i would be terrified lol

Back