David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I just heard Lucas and Spielberg say that this movie is gonna be great so I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Actually, the backlash against Ledger's physical look was minimal. Mainly the complaints were over the actor and consisted of gay jokes. Even those subsided considerably once they started releasing clips and started the viral marketing campaign.

I don't think that's the problem here at all. Everyone I know feels the same way, total faith in Leto(even with his fame coming from playing a gay man like Ledger), zero faith in Snyder and the look they went with. I'd rather he cut his face off in the first act than have a Joker with "Damaged" tattooed on there. This is a Joker for the Miley Cyrus generation. I don't want to go out and do fun tasks for him in some viral campaign. I'm just glad he's not the star of this movie, and hopefully just a cameo.

I just heard Lucas and Spielberg say that this movie is gonna be great so I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Really? At least Cameron didn't chime in....:lol

I have confidence it will be something quite different and quite good

Actually, the backlash against Ledger's physical look was minimal. Mainly the complaints were over the actor and consisted of gay jokes. Even those subsided considerably once they started releasing clips and started the viral marketing campaign.

I don't think that's the problem here at all. Everyone I know feels the same way, total faith in Leto(even with his fame coming from playing a gay man like Ledger), zero faith in Snyder and the look they went with. I'd rather he cut his face off in the first act than have a Joker with "Damaged" tattooed on there. This is a Joker for the Miley Cyrus generation. I don't want to go out and do fun tasks for him in some viral campaign. I'm just glad he's not the star of this movie, and hopefully just a cameo.

I totally agree I am so sick of this ******** hipster, face tattoo sagging pants generation. Don't these people realize how stupid they look and how society hates them . I understand throughout the generations there were greasers, headbangers, Emos but this fake punk rock Starbucks coffee drinkers piss me off

I'd rather he cut his face off in the first act than have a Joker with "Damaged" tattooed on there This is a Joker for the Miley Cyrus generation. I don't want to go out and do fun tasks for him in some viral campaign. I'm just glad he's not the star of this movie, and hopefully just a cameo.

Yep, that's exactly how I feel so far.

The funny thing is, most of the people who don't like the look of the character now, will be buying next year the NEW DX Joker doll with film accurate tattoos!! :lol

The funny thing is, most of the people who don't like the look of the character now, will be buying next year the NEW DX Joker doll with film accurate tattoos!! :lol

Yah. And painting over them.

Still hoping he paints over them for the majority of the film and not like this flashback. Laser removal anyone? :lol

I am just learning today what/who "Suicide Squad" is/are. My interest only started seeing images of this Hot Chick in shorts and fishnets!! Who knew!

Yah. And painting over them.

Still hoping he paints over them for the majority of the film and not like this flashback. Laser removal anyone? :lol

Maybe the tattoos are a way of getting people's attention? He is a showman who likes to be the center of attention, which explains the flamboyant cloths and car. The car has bright lights on the inside, so you can see him driving the car...:lol I'm starting to think the tattoos make some sense, but who knows? He might get rid of them.

I await the 50 Budget Stark video threads showing us hot toys images of the figure. :lecture

Maybe the tattoos are a way of getting people's attention? He is a showman who likes to be the center of attention, which explains the flamboyant cloths and car. The car has bright lights on the inside, so you can see him driving the car...:lol I'm starting to think the tattoos make some sense, but who knows? He might get rid of them.

Peps prefer Mego Vans to Lambos.

joker_mobile1.jpg

I await the 50 Budget Stark video threads showing us hot toys images of the figure. :lecture

A thousand pages of people complaining about the inaccurate looking nipples and the "damaged" tattoo being too low or too high on the forehead :lol

Peps prefer Mego Vans to Lambos.

It's all about the Joker Cycle :lol

TkDZrlK.jpg

Man, I am going to spend so much money on Hot Toys for this film.

Well, if they can take a break from sucking Iron Man's **** for long enough.

Fan Art doesn't have enough Tats! :lol

HT will make maybe 4 of these figs.

Back