David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Ugh... With each picture I see Joker looks worse and worse.

You know what? **** the tattoos, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let some ****** ink put a damper on my excitement for this movie. So far, he meets two out of my three criteria for The Joker.

1.) He has green hair
2.) He has white skin
3.) He acts the part

At the very least, I'm going to wait for the trailer to see how he acts.

Seeing him in action, and driving a pink car with neon lights on the inside, instead of the outside, is making me like the look, even with those tattoos. Still, this is kind of funny

4oqgcWZ.jpg

:lol :lol

You know what? **** the tattoos, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let some ****** ink put a damper on my excitement for this movie. So far, he meets two out of my three criteria for The Joker.

1.) He has green hair
2.) He has white skin
3.) He acts the part

At the very least, I'm going to wait for the trailer to see how he acts.

I don't like how he looks but I'm sure he'll do a fine Joker at least

He certainly does, judging from the leaked videos.

I wouldn't know, as I haven't seen any, but I love what I'm seeing from those pics. I love how quickly he turns from almost cartoonish with that "now, honey. Calm down and let me explain" Honeymooners type deal to backhanding her like the violent piece of **** that he is. That unpredictability is probably one of my favorite aspects of the character; how he can just flip like that, and, from those two pics alone, they seem to have nailed that, to a tee.

It seems that Baffleck was on the set watching Leto, like a silent guardian, a watchful protector.... a dark knight...or just a fan.

S6oir36.jpg

Metal teeth is reasonable, batman beat **** out of him so metal teeth is to withstand it I guess

His hair may be excessively neon green on set, but who knows how it'll look in the film after all the lighting and colour grading.

I caught the clip before WB took it down the other day and I just could not get into his mannerisms at all. Not a good feeling about this movie.

This film is gonna tank so bad

I don't think any movie with Joker and the first live action Harley Quinn is going to tank.

Between the cast, an appearance by Batman, etc. I think there will definitely be a pretty big following for this.

Cripes ! The backlash against first pics of Ledger as Joker ...remember that?? Judging a film on some set pics???

Back