David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

At least the Tattoo is honest. He is indeed damaged goods. Could be the greatest Joker in history across the board, live-action, animated, games, still would never, ever buy anything with his image. Figures, busts, art, nothing. Right up there with the redesigned TMNT in the what the hell were they thinking category.

Yep it's the Starbucks drinking ,hipster,face piercings, and tattoo sleeve generation

Who drinks Starbucks anymore? Old dudes trying to write screenplays? Pssssht. Get with the times, Lakhota.

Last edited:

At least the Tattoo is honest. He is indeed damaged goods. Could be the greatest Joker in history across the board, live-action, animated, games, still would never, ever buy anything with his image. Figures, busts, art, nothing. Right up there with the redesigned TMNT in the what the hell were they thinking category.

At least with a figure, you can paint over that **** and pretend it never happened.:lol

If Hot Toys is smart, they'll just make it a water slide decal you can apply yourself. :lol And just imagine how f'd up it's going to look on smaller 4" and 6" figures like from Mattel.

p66tHW5.jpg

This is the first pic of the Leto Joker I've seen that I actually like. Still think the "Damaged" tattoo is stupid though. So far, it's the only character design from the movie that I'm not crazy about. Everything else has looked great, IMO.

If Hot Toys is smart, they'll just make it a water slide decal you can apply yourself. :lol And just imagine how f'd up it's going to look on smaller 4" and 6" figures like from Mattel.

It'll be like a giant "Damaged" stamp or just one huge smudge on their foreheads.:lol

I love the grill and tattoos. I'm actually more iffy on the War Daddy hair...

The hair I'm actually pretty cool with. Looks a lot like the way Greg Capullo draws the Joker's hair in the current comic. But to each, their own. It's definitely the first time they've attempted that look with a live action Joker.

Oh, I see. Well, it's a classic hair style from the 1940's, and the Joker was created in the 1940's, and I like it.

The hair works for me.

CwwxkNl.jpg

Will Smith and his kid are among the two worst things I'd ever want to see in a movie I was looking forward to. They just change the vibe of everything they are attached to.

My heart goes out to SS fans, it really does. On the plus side there's still more than enough time to reconvert your undying allegiance to Fury Road instead. Or you can come join us in the MCU. No Fresh Princes or their spawns anywhere in sight. We also have cookies and stuff.

Back