David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Haven't been keeping up with the movie news but I was wondering if there was any reason not to have CCH Pounder as Amanda Waller? I mean, I saw rumors of various actresses for the role including Oprah. Pftt.. Pounder IS Amanda Waller. What's the hold up?

margotrob.jpg

Hot damn!

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Oh-My-God-Fist-Bite-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street.gif

Oprah might be in this thing? Seriously? Why not just go ahead and cast Jerry Springer as The Riddler while they're at it. This is exactly why the post-Nolan DC superhero movies will never hold a candle to Marvel's Cinematic Universe.

Oprah might be in this thing? Seriously? Why not just go ahead and cast Jerry Springer as The Riddler while they're at it. This is exactly why the post-Nolan DC superhero movies will never hold a candle to Marvel's Cinematic Universe.

I'm not all for Oprah but she has been acting since 1984 in all fairness.

Unlike Jerry Springer, Oprah has been nominated for an Oscar.

Back