David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Gyllenhaal all the way. He's a monster right now!

Will Smith is fine, he's a good actor and can be phisically perfect for the role.
It's just that there was ZERO need to change character's race. None.

Now Jai Courtney... Oh my, why him??? Kick him out!

He looks pretty bad ass in his upcoming movie Southpaw
DF-00493%20copy.jpg

bubble003.jpg

No ******* way.

So according to Latino-review, Hardy left the project under amicable terms (which is why the scheduling conflict excuse was used as a cover story) and the REAL reason for Tom Hardy's departure from Suicide Squad is due to the fact that the he wasn't pleased with the script, because it focuses on Deadshot (Will Smith) and The Joker (Jared Leto) at the expense of the other characters like Flagg (Hardy) :slap

Tom Hardy May Have Left SUICIDE SQUAD Because It Focuses On 'Deadshot' And 'The Joker'

Tom Hardy May Have Left SUICIDE SQUAD Because It Focuses On 'Deadshot' And 'The Joker'

It was revealed yesterday that Tom Hardy would no longer be playing Rick Flagg in David Ayer's Suicide Sqaud, with scheduling issues and Mad Max: Fury Road press tour commitments ultimately blamed. However, Latino-Review claim to have learned the real reason why The Dark Knight Rises star won't be taking on another DC Comics role (at least not in this 2016 release anyway).

Apparently, he just wasn't a fan of the script, and he left the project under amicable terms (which is why the scheduling conflict excuse was used as a cover story). Why didn't he like it? It could be for any number of reasons, but the site goes on to add that the latest draft is rumoured to have beefed up the screen time of Deadshot (Will Smith) and The Joker (Jared Leto) at the expense of characters like Flagg. Given the status of Smith and the popularity of The Joker, that makes sense!

Will this put Jake Gyllenhaal off from enlisting in the Suicide Squad? We'll have to wait and see...

Damn you are quick :lol

You beat me to the Ant-Man trailer the other day too :thwack

:lol :lol :lol

Still wish Hardy was in this, hopefully he joins one of the FoX-Men movies coming out.

Wasn't he close to playing Apocalypse? There are so many...MANY comic book movies coming out in the next 5 years, that he'll probably end up in one of them, it's mathematically impossible for it not to happen :lol

So according to Latino-review, the REAL reason for Tom Hardy's departure is due to the fact that the he wasn't pleased with the script, because it focuses on Deadshot and The Joker at the expense of the other characters.

Who cares? To be expected it was.
Also, funny if true since his RISES character was lame and even laughable by the end.

Wasn't he close to playing Apocalypse? There are so many…MANY comic book movies coming out in the next 5 years, that he'll probably end up in one of them, it's mathematically impossible for it not to happen :lol

I heard he was Singer’s first choice, I would have taken him over Oscar Isaac to be honest.

Eh does seem to put me off a bit, but whatever. I like Hardy, but he definitely needs a great character. I liked Bane, but it did seem lame in a ton of ways. That's like saying WW will take down Doomsday in BvS with a hug. **** that. :lol

Back