David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

This looks good, imo.

sUUKdSm.jpg

I wouldn’t mind if they added a fake nose. Enlarge the nose and its perfect in my opinion.

Course it couldn't have been Smith who left. Oh well, still excited for this one, even more so then BvS. Bout time we had a good movie that just focuses on comic villains.

He's probably pissed they didn't ask him to be The Joker after the awesome audition video that was "Nightcrawler." :lol

Honestly, who would want to be "Rick Flag" anyway?

The real tragedy in all of this is all those hundreds of people who made fan posters and fan-made trailers with Tom Hardy and Gyllenhal. So much time wasted :dunno

Fan posters and trailers in general are a waste of time.

He's probably pissed they didn't ask him to be The Joker after the awesome audition video that was "Nightcrawler." :lol

His posture and mannerisms reminded me a lot of Heath's Joker, I think Leto's version will try be as different as possible.

Honestly, who would want to be "Rick Flag" anyway?

:lol Exactly. When DC asks you to be in a movie, you at least want to play someone with a costume right? I can't say I really blame any well known actor not wanting the part. I think a newcomer would be more willing to take the part to get their foot in the door. That's what WB should be looking for now. Or rewrite the script again because clearly the role sucks :lol

Back