David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Manganiello would be great as Hawkman. But I could also actually see him in Shazam. He actually has that awkward comic book male body shape. :lol

Meanstreak, last film I saw him in was Flash Thompson in Raimi Trilogy :lol

I know he's been rocking True Blood, but I haven't really seen that show yet.

Its a pity they're keeping the TV and Cinema universes separate, i think Manu Bennett was perfect as Wilson/Deathstroke.

I would love to see Jon Bernthal get the role of Flagg, very underrated and I feel like this would raise his profile immensely

Stephen Lang should be the first and only person they approach for Deathstroke.

Apparently deaths on Pandora are about as meaningful as those in the MCU. How many sequels did Michelle Rodriguez sign up for?

Nah, Lang is perfect for Cable, not Deathstroke. If they won't let Manu play him again, let Ron Perlman play him again :lol

I think Manganiello would be good for DS with some make up.

Joe%2BManganiello-Deathstroke.jpg

Nah, Lang is perfect for Cable, not Deathstroke. If they won't let Manu play him again, let Ron Perlman play him again :lol
Doesn't seem beefy enough to be Cable.

Man, Son of Batman made DS look like a schmuck...can't even look at him the same way after watching that film :(
The only Deathstroke I really care about is the Wolfman/Perez incarnation. And in that incarnation, he was bad-ass personified, able to take on and beat a team of well trained, super powered characters single-handedly. Any other version is a pale imitation or bastardization.

Now, TheWrap reports that the studio may have found their man in RoboCop star Joel Kinnaman. According to the outlet, Kinnaman is not yet a lock, but he is the current favorite.

Kinnaman is also well known for headlining Daniel Espinosa’s 2010 Swedish actioner Easy Money and for starring on the crime drama series “The Killing.” His upcoming projects include Espinosa’s Child 44 (in which he stars opposite Hardy), Terrence Malick’s Knight of Cups, and Jaume Collet-Serra’s latest Liam Neeson teaming, Run All Night.

Suicide Squad Sets Its Sights on Joel Kinnaman - SuperHeroHype

Back