David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

image.jpg

Last edited:

I am shocked by how many people are saying they like this across news sites and social media. We are in the age of stupid people, Joe Rogan speaks the truth.

I am shocked by how many people are saying they like this across news sites and social media. We are in the age of stupid people, Joe Rogan speaks the truth.

Perhaps DC knows its audience better than we thought, everyone on screenrant's comments said how much they love it...

Trbl.

Fake or real, something about the photo looks off or photoshopped. Either way, big disappointment.

So many fanbois on twitter making excuses for this garbage.

I saw one guy defending it saying that the 'damaged' tat could be describing batman instead of joker himself. Still looks like **** bud.

Wtf are these commies smoking? [emoji38]

There is no defending any of those tats.

Teeth ok, like Mike said, they were knocked out.

If those tats stay he is a big fail.

They didn't go to the trouble of giving him those tats and showing them off on his first reveal if they were just going to cover them up in the movie.

I think he'll be running around shirtless for the whole movie just to show them off. :lol

What, is he going to wear a hat for the entire movie to cover that ridiculous damaged.

Look at me, I'm damaged.

Last edited:

WB could've been different than HL and still given us an even better Joker than HL.

Those tats were not the way to go, at least not those silly sounding tats.

I hope the one on his belly says "Dangerous".

Like I said, it'd be amazing if they revealed it was a joke and made all the people defending it look like posers. :lol Still holding out hope that's the case.

"Its not the same thing as Heath Ledgers Joker!!! I hate it!!!"

Has nothing to do with that, for me anyway. I never loved his Joker like everyone else seemed to. It was great yeah but still wasn't the Joker I love.

I want a Joker like the one from B:TAS and the Arkham game series.

That won't stop them. They'll just start saying "I liked the way it looked before!!!" :lol

Like I said, it'd be amazing if they revealed it was a joke and made all the people defending it look like posers. :lol Still holding out hope that's the case.

That would be awesome. :lol

That won't stop them. They'll just start saying "I liked the way it looked before!!!" :lol

Crap, I hate cbm. :lol

I wonder what their take on Two-Face will be? Killer Croc will probably have full body tattoos, subdermal implants, and filed down teeth.:lol

Back