David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Don't know how true this is.... Also, there's a rumor that the Joker is Robin :lol tit for tat I guess...

o5mXabh.png

Probably, but didn't they already begin filming? And in the sniper pic from Leto's phone there's no forehead tattoo to be found...

Yes, it's wrong, you should get help.

:lol I would allow myself to like the tattoos if they weren't royalty free generic images...

I saw this article, and they made some interesting points about the tattoos. For example, the big smile on his arm might be a tattoo of his old smile, before he lost his teeth thanks to Batman, so they're a reminder. The jester might have something to do with Harley, since she is known for wearing a similar outfit. The HAHA! tattoos are not really necessary, but he does seem to have a Robin tattoo on his arm, so that could be another reference to something from the past. Then the teeth, according to that article, the reason he has metal caps might be because he got them in prison or Arkham, so that's all they had available. Some of that makes sense to me.

FEATURE: Analysing THE JOKER's New Look; Has SUICIDE SQUAD Got It Right?

The good news is, those losers that wear their pants down and their underpants showing are now experiencing hip and joint problems, as well as lower sperm counts and erectile dysfunction. We can only hope that particular brand of stupid is being bred out of us by their own ridiculous fashion choices.

Not really. It was from some old silly joke story. But I really want it to be true. :lol

Back