David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

This version is sure to be the most violent and sadistic and will fit in well within this BvS world.

I am curious how this interpretation will differ from the dark knight version. I thought that version was very manipulative he took over the entire city it seems he planned everything. I want to see how is one will give batman a run for his money but I think that will be explored in the batman solo movie and not in this upcoming movie.

Last edited:

9C15F826-E6C5-4FB6-B36D-BC58FBFB0B03.png

If I don't get to see him in Flannel with the top button closed and a Bandana over his forehead, I'll be disappointed. Hey, there's an idea! If he wears the bandana, we won't see "damaged." :lol

This version is sure to be the most violent and sadistic and will fit in well within this BvS world.

I am curious how this interpretation will differ from the dark knight version. I thought that version was very manipulative he took over the entire city it seems he planned everything. I want to see how is one will give batman a run for his money but I think that will be explored in the batman solo movie and not in this upcoming movie.
Interesting take, I'm also pretty curious to see how they write this Joker, I'll try and avoid comparisons but I think its inevitable

I'm liking the new look so I made these

FB_IMG_1430027270443_zpsdd6gjexa.jpg

Here is one good reason to have a tatt

Untitled137_1_zpswozithqq.jpg

Can't wait to see more developments

I still hate the design, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see an awkward interaction between Superman, with his old school, Kansas-bred sensibilities and The Joker, who is now about as urban as you can get, and, speaking frankly, and, nothing against people with tattoos or anything, but I've been around the simple country folk long enough to know that, if you look like that, to them, you may as well be an alien.:lol

In Die Hard 5 he looked like the romanian son of Bruce Willis.

I know I am late in discussing the Joker picture but I really dislike it. The damaged tattoo is ridiculous and the teeth are just as bad. Hopefully its just promo stuff and doesn't actually end up in the movie.

Back