David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Tattoo or not?

2235efa7591fba9e576f45462ebda02e_zpskxyob6fu.jpg

Holy crap, is that real. Oh my gosh he looks marvellously horrific.

Now I can't wait for the Batman v Joker movie

I don't like that picture at all. Maybe this version of Joker just isn't for me.

I've got a wild theory about why Joker looks more like an obsessed fan than the actual Joker, based partly upon DKSA and certain things we know about BvS.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've got a wild theory about why Joker looks more like an obsessed fan than the actual Joker, based partly upon DKSA and certain things we know about BvS.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah it's been out there for a while

i can tell you for sure that the shots of Will out and about as Deadshot is not him in suit,we can see him with a little girl and i can bet you anything that, thats his film daughter, who the character would do anything for. Looks like he got her a gift in these shots
will-smith-spotted-in-costume-on-suicide-squad-set-02.jpg
will-smith-spotted-in-costume-on-suicide-squad-set-05.jpg

looks like 2 guns outlines and the all seeing eye maybe. Maybe something relating to him never missing his target or something like that or probably just a cool costume piece... weird buckle design

Deadshot is just normal human , I dont see anything weird he is in normal civilian suit. But the suit indeed cool one

i can tell you for sure that the shots of Will out and about as Deadshot is not him in suit,we can see him with a little girl and i can bet you anything that, thats his film daughter, who the character would do anything for. Looks like he got her a gift in these shots
View attachment 182314
View attachment 182315

It's nice to see that there's still some love for the Reeve Superman movies at WB.:lol

Back