David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

That looks like a weak ass 90s outfit. That's bad, I hope he doesn't dress like that for alot of the movie

It doesn't matter what he's wearing, IMO, they blew this character as soon as they cast the Fresh Prince as Lawton.

I disagree, Smith is a good actor, I don't see a reason why he should be considered a miscast other than him having a rough patch lately.

Smith's been good in some dramas, and terrible in other films. I agree there's a good chance he'll ham up this role as he's done in the past. Casting (Smith, Affleck, etc) is the least of DC's problems.

I find it strange that will Smith would take a role in a team-based movie, he is an A-list actor so I'm wondering if he will be the focal pointof the team

Will is always good. I've never seen him be bad in a movie. Even in that awful one with his son.

That being said it depends how much of a joker he is in this one, pun intended...

Batman will be in the film :banana

XBYqbtP.jpg

Ha ha great disguise they have there. Pure genius, is that Darth Maul or Batman! We will reveal ourselves to the Jedi

Hahah I knew it. These guys should have done a better job. Like give him some big ass granny jammies. And cover the face so we don't know who it is hahah

It really makes no sense to hide his head or his legs when you think about it. If they cover his whole body, then we know he's wearing a costume...so what's the point? They might as well not cover him, because we have seen the costume already anyway. So either way, they can't hide that he's in the film :lol

Well if they covered him properly we wouldn't even know who it is. It could have been killer crock, or a ninja turtle

Yea, I was thinking post Robin death, Batman taking Joker into custody and not being very restrained about it. Maybe even knocking those teeth out.

Back