David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

6521665_orig.jpg

I highly expected batman to be in it. Toward the end, screwing up all the plans. I want it like the suicide squad animated flick. Batmans bits were awesome, without it being about him

I still think having Joker in it is a bad idea. He's so big of a character that expectations will be high everytime he's on screen. Look at all of the attention Leto's getting and he hasn't even done anything yet. To me the Suicide Squad is about a group of second tier villains who were grouped to do dangerous missions. Missions that they may not survive. Joker is too unpredictable a character so I know trying to put him on any team would be disastrous.

I still think having Joker in it is a bad idea. He's so big of a character that expectations will be high everytime he's on screen. Look at all of the attention Leto's getting and he hasn't even done anything yet. To me the Suicide Squad is about a group of second tier villains who were grouped to do dangerous missions. Missions that they may not survive. Joker is too unpredictable a character so I know trying to put him on any team would be disastrous.

He's not 'on the team' though, from all that I've read, nor a huge part of the movie.

I'm sorry but that sounds brilliant. Joker not on the team, so he'll be a very interesting monkey wrench in the works.

Some rumours say joker might be the target of the squad. Maybe Batman has to protect him, now that would be interesting

Back