David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

i was just joking about that being deathstroke.
I was looking online to find out who had a mask like that in the comics and the only one with yellow was deathstroke so i tossed it out there as a joke..

$_58.JPG

Army of Two Airsoft Mask A FMA Templar Mask Stamped Steel Fiber Glass | eBay

well if that mask is used on a major character, then expect to see go up in price soon on ebay... bonus on it being a future possible easy cosplay

I'm not surprised it's something you can buy off of eBay for $35. That whole outfit looks like something cobbled together from a trip to Academy Sports.

would not be the first time something like this mask would be used in a WB production.
We saw Freddy Kruegers glove in Smallville, actually another army of two mask that you can buy on ebay was used for deathstrokes army in arrow , so using off the shelf / ebay items is nothing new.

Is he playing paintball???

What is this DC. I complain about that snyder batthing/helicpoter/jet/batmobile???? then this pops up?

I seriously have no faith in DC. None. Zero.

Not buying any figures from these movies, thats for sure.

The more I see of this movie, the more I think "we're getting 'Sabotage' Ayer."

I'm not surprised it's something you can buy off of eBay for $35. That whole outfit looks like something cobbled together from a trip to Academy Sports.

So, let's see. Deadshot's got cheap ass eBay masks and they had to use stock images for The Joker's tattoos. Jesus, what the hell budget are they on? $200?:lol

In fairness, "gritty and realistic" villains probably would be pinching pennies when they buy their costumes. Snyder et al. are just keeping it real, yo.

There's also a fair chance this new character is a villainous X-TREME roller-blader. Could he be DC's answer to Night Thrasher??? :pray:

xVGdJ8c.jpg

I was watching IGNs UK podcast and they were talking about Killer Crock being on this. From what they said it sounds like he's gonna be CG or in prosthetics. Is that true?

I think that's the dumbest thing I've heard, I assumed he'd be a big (human) brawler. A giant crocodile man would not fit in - at all

Back