David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

harley.jpg

This movie looks so awesome. harley looks great but i wanted the red and black suit but meh whatever.

Love Margot as Harley. Not a fan of the tats but I guess I can deal with them. Minor flaw and not overboard like Joker.

Scott Eastwood looks great :love

I like that they're using makeup for Croc and none of that CGI stuff. He looks like he's really there next to her, because he is...and he's real :)

There is no way Eastwood isnt Steve Trevor.

I seem to remember Harley will have several looks? And they said one of them will be the classic one?

Looks like a ****** cosplay lineup loooool

Totally bro, and like Quicksilver, mad dope.

ok seriously, while they where filming, did they approach everyone taking set pics and tell them.Ok listen we want to release a pic of the squad first, let us do that then go ahead and post your set pics online... let us have this and we will allow you to stay and watch us film.... I mean seriously, the official pics came out then suddenly people are posting set pics they took... its like how is it so well timed ... its too well timed out

ok seriously, while they where filming, did they approach everyone taking set pics and tell them.Ok listen we want to release a pic of the squad first, let us do that then go ahead and post your set pics online... let us have this and we will allow you to stay and watch us film.... I mean seriously, the official pics came out then suddenly people are posting set pics they took... its like how is it so well timed ... its too well timed out

I was wondering the same thing. Its almost as if directly after the group photo shoot they went out and filmed their first scenes in their outfits for the first time. I'm sure it's just some random coincidence, but it sure seems a bit odd no one could manage to sneak a single picture of one of them in their outfit before the official photo shoot and release, unless its really the first time they had them on.

Yeah I'm obsessed with Robbie. Hopefully they incorporate the corset at least once. That outfit style isn't very suited for her. Unless she goes with that cowgirl outfit from the first new 52 mission.

Yeah I'm obsessed with Robbie. Hopefully they incorporate the corset at least once. That outfit style isn't very suited for her. Unless she goes with that cowgirl outfit from the first new 52 mission.

Was posted a few months but she will have like three gets ups in the movie one being her classic look she looks great as Harley I'm loving the new look big part of That though cause of Robbie she's gorgeous.

Was posted a few months but she will have like three gets ups in the movie one being her classic look she looks great as Harley I'm loving the new look big part of That though cause of Robbie she's gorgeous.

She is stunning, absolutely stunning. Nice to see her getting a ton of roles after WoWS.

And that's great news to hear! :yess:

Back