David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Be nice if Katana one day is involved in a Batman and the Outsiders film! But. . .I don't know. I'm thinking she won't make it out alive.

The tats on Harley makes me wonder if Leto is really not going to have any. . .
Yeah, me too, it worries me.

Guys with hoodies and varsity jackets, Bane-lite (he's even doing the "like a boss" trademark Bane pose), skanky ho, Ring girl, a couple generic special ops guys, and until he puts on his baseball mask thing, a reject from the Days of Future Past future scene. I can't agree with you there!

Yet all of those still look way better and have more personality than most of the MCU while still being accurate :lol I'd take any random pic of these over 80% of the MCU costumes, don't get me wrong, it's not a jab at the MCU, just at their costumes, hate most of them.

Also, Bane was already Bane-lite, Boomerang looks like Boomerang 100%. :lol

Also, Katana and Croc makeup, absolute hits.

My wardrobe rank.
#1 Deadpool
#2 BvS
#3 SS
#4 MCU stuff, the good stuff, like Antman's costume, YJ, Cap, Vision, etc etc, the rest. Dropped.
#5 Apocalypse, gotta love the 80's outfits.

Last edited:

20fzEq3.jpg

guy-opening-door.gif

I wonder if the movie will be called Suicide Squad, I have my doubts, the PC army will promptly clench their collective sphincters at the presence of the word "suicide" in a movie tittle.

Considering the tweet said "Task Force X" I wonder if that will be the tittle... I like it, but I seriously hope it's just Suicide Squad.

Surprising to me, I'm really liking what I'm seeing. I like this 1 photo of SS much more than everything that I've seen from BvS so far.

Same here. This photo looks fun and like cool representations of the comic characters. I'm already obsessed with Robbie as Harley and this seals the deal. Of this cast Harley and Lawton are probably both must buys when Hot Toys releases them.

Everyone looks fine, I guess. Not thrilled with Harley's tattoos. Deadshot actually looks pretty cool.

Same here. This photo looks fun and like cool representations of the comic characters. I'm already obsessed with Robbie as Harley and this seals the deal. Of this cast Harley and Lawton are probably both must buys when Hot Toys releases them.

I was really excited when I heard she was cast as Harley. I think she is great, and she's going to kill it as Harley. I also really like the look of Deadshot. Unlike most people I am actually really interested on seeing Will's take on Lawton. I think he's going to do great too.

Yeah, I was hoping they'd keep her tat free but at least they aren't as obnoxious or tacky as Jokers :lol

well it might just be drawn on marker tats since they seem to be done by her actually since they are reversed and also its been confirmed that leto's joker wont have the tattoos at all and his skin will be whiter and the smile makeup will be more like the comics then straight up lipstick

Back