David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Croprah.

eiWmueR.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I'll be very surprised if this turns out half way good. :lol

Those photos make it look like an 80's movie! :lol :lol :lol

So far, Joker is the only design I really don't care for. I would say the rest of these characters look really close. Katana looks spot-on.

Although he looks kick-ass, I bet you dead shot won't wear his mask much.

I have almost no interest in this movie. THe spotlight will be on WIll Smith the entire time with like a night light on Leto. Meh.

Yeah, I'm digging Killer Croc's look there. Harley too - although I couldn't care less about that character, but the actress playing her looks great as well.

You can barely see the red on the gun on your pic on the right, demonstrating that there is definitely a difference in lighting. But I'm not even saying it's necessarily Will Smith, but his hands are too dark (on my monitor) to be a regular Caucasian guy. Having said that, Smith's hands don't always appear very dark.

O0DxZEZ.jpg

I'm not disputing that the one on the right isn't too dark, I just don't see how lighting could make him appear that light. I understand where you're coming from, though. If you compare his face to his hands in the full pic, I'm sure Harley's back is probably accounting for some shadows making them appear darker, but I still think that the DS pic is just too white compared to this dude, even if the lighting was amped up.:lol

50E47390-C0B3-4661-9107-A06EB671B055.png

She is so perfect for the role! I can't wait to hear her talk and see her in the trailer/teaser.

Back