David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

That's just the Arkham City outfit, no?

HMDUP0VQ-arkham-city-harley-quinn.jpg

Pretty much. No matter what they call it, I think most of us would agree on it's use. :)

Well, there's not much where to choose from, 99% of her designs suck massive balls, including the Arkham Ones.
The only ones that get my pass are the TAS and the AonA ones.

Even the Infinite Crisis one is a better choice...

1947878_517569111695260_1495083432_n.png

INFINITECRISIS_CVR_HQ_COLOR_FINAL.jpg

It's fun and it doesn't go out of his way to be sexy and edgy, the character gains nothing from those 2 traits, Catwoman or Ivy? Make them as sexy and edgy as you want, not Harley, that's why she sucks so much right now.

Not familiar with Suicide Squad. Are they like the Thunderbolts equivalent?

If only there were some sort of "inter net" of information that we could on and ask questions to some kind of engine built to search that information and give you instantaneous answers.

Oh well, some day.

If only there were some sort of "inter net" of information that we could on and ask questions to some kind of engine built to search that information and give you instantaneous answers.

Oh well, some day.

That's stupid, man!
Why would I actually search for information if you can simply answer my question while I'm wiping my ass 'n ****.

Saw Fury today, wow, best war film I've seen in years. If Ayer is directing SS then I am very excited to see how it turns out.

He's not going to be on the team. Haven't you people seen Assault on Arkham?

Watched this a few hours ago. Pretty kewl how it's in the Arkham games universe, but he overall movie was a weak for an ADCU. 6/10.

Back