David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

I don't like the Assault on Arkham Joker design too much. His lipstick smile is too much like the Heath Ledger's Joker and that makes no sense. Hopefully if Jared Leto plays Joker, he'll play a classic/traditional joker, with no messy makeup.

UaQItdD.jpg

I'd like to see a Joker that looks like Greg Capullo's design from the current storyline, Batman: Endgame

I don't like the Assault on Arkham Joker design too much. His lipstick smile is too much like the Heath Ledger Joker and that makes no sense. Hopefully if Jared Leto plays Joker, he'll play a classic/traditional joker, with no messy makeup.

UaQItdD.jpg

I'd like to see a Joker that looks like the Greg Capullo' design from the current storyline, Batman: Endgame

Spoiler Spoiler:

:goodpost:

I think you hit the nail right on the head, hipster Joker would be perfect for Leto.

The drawing looks ok but the "real life" interpretation looks bad.

Well, it's just to give an idea. I wouldn't want him to look exactly like that. All I'm saying is that a "clean cut"/classic Joker would be my preference over the "punk" crazy makeup and hair designs we have been getting since Ledger. Those are cool too, but a traditional design would be nice.

The art work looks good but the "real life" interpretation looks terrible.
Oh that, that's just a fanmade manip, made to help us imagine the possibilities, I don't think anybody expects Leto's Joker to actually look like that.

After looking at that manip I think he's gonna look good.

Well, it's just to give an idea. I wouldn't want him to look exactly like that. All I'm saying is that a "clean cut"/classic Joker would be my preference over the "punk" crazy makeup and hair designs we have been getting since Ledger. Those are cool too, but a traditional design would be nice.

I'm the exact opposite. With all the comic characters being updated to real world interpretations I want my Jokers to stay in the comic crazy, wild, battle worn look. I don't want him to look like Bob in accounting with makeup.

I'm the exact opposite. With all the comic characters being updated to real world interpretations I want my Jokers to stay in the comic crazy, wild, battle worn look. I don't want him to look like Bob in accounting with makeup.

I don't want him to wear makeup either...that's what I mean by traditional. I didn't say anything about real world.

To me this is a traditional/classic style joker, which is what I would like to see. Comic style.

tZcTwzd.jpg
xmaKoSj.png
GcIJBCJ.jpg

Well, we already got that with Nicholson, I wouldn't mind comic-style again though, specially if it's Capullo style.

Arkham design isn't my favorite either, at least Asylum's and City Joker's designs, if I had got an Origins Joker with Hamill's voice, that would've been perfect.

Well, we already got that with Nicholson, I wouldn't mind comic-style again though, specially if it's Capullo style.

Arkham design isn't my favorite either, at least Asylum's and City Joker's designs, if I had got an Origins Joker with Hamill's voice, that would've been perfect.

Yeah, except Nicholson was too old, imo. And they gave him a permanent smile because of the "plastic surgery." Leto could be the first comic style Joker to combine the youth of Heath Ledger and the "classic" style of Nicholson, which would make the "perfect" Joker, imo. Young skinny guy with "real" white skin, "real" red lips, "real" green hair, with no origin, no plastic surgery, and no makeup. The costume doesn't have to be purple in every scene. He could wear different outfits like Ledger did in TDK, or like Capullo's version.

Erm, will this be in canon with the DC cinematic universe?

There's a lot of potential with a Suicide Squad movie, I think we've only had two interpretations outside the comics- the Task Force X episode from JLU (Great episode) and Assault on Arkham (Great movie).

Back