David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

I don't think they are fighting her. From what I read it sounds like Waller sends them in not knowing the weapon is a person. She seems more a pawn in the larger game. The enemy is supposedly a rogue operation(possibly led by Waller's predecessor). Rumors are that side will hire Slade/Deathstroke.

Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Makes sense :lol

KZT7tp8.jpg

That is Batman's greatest foe?

THIS Batman?

batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-imax-event-overview-ben-affleck-as-batman-in-batma-380578.jpg

Ok then. :dunno

Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Love the leaked pic of Harley and joker the Puddin tat is a nice touch.

Well that leahter jacket looks way better than the real one :dunno

I'm certainly more excited about this than any other DC film on the horizon. It's got the potential to set the right tone for the source material, and has a handful of very cool, somewhat obscure characters that I've enjoyed reading about over the years. I do hope they get Deathstroke right more or less. He's too awesome of a character to be mishandled. Tatted Joker and Harley is an interesting direction.

I wonder if Alfred will have some tattoos, as well. Maybe it can say something like "loyal servant" on his face. People might not understand his relationship with Bruce otherwise.

I love the contrast of modern, cutting edge Spec Ops uniforms and hardware that are seen in real-world usage, and the comic book looks of the Squad themselves. Pretty cool.

Back