Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just thought of her, Death I mean, and it could be really great I think.

Powergirl As Jessica Rabbit:
She Isn't Powerful, She's Just Drawn That Way!

Yeah she could work out pretty well would like to see Ants take on her.

Lol couldn't have been drawn better ;)

I'd love Talia. Copperhead, Spoiler, Carrie Kelly or Stephen Brown Robin, lex's assistant. And the ones listed above. So much potential. We should email or send them a Facebook message.

There are so many options.
I was watching Teen Titans Go today with my daughter (she's 2 & a half & loves it :yess: ) & I couldn't help but think that Raven could be a great option too.

I hope i didn't overstep my bounds, but i ran with this idea and posted on his timeline and messaged him

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ant-Lucia/190120834334669?sk=timeline

with a link.

"Darrel Jetpacksam Eddings
Today at 3:37pm
Please don't take this away. Keep making them. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/dc-comics-statues-props-etc-/122665-dc-bombshell-line-18.html"

God no man definitely the right way to go...Should get them on Twitter too :)

We are all one team Sam :1-1:

:hi5:

I need more bombshells! :cuss

We are indeed :1-1:

Couldn't agree more I want more dammit!!!

Neil

There are so many options.
I was watching Teen Titans Go today with my daughter (she's 2 & a half & loves it :yess: ) & I couldn't help but think that Raven could be a great option too.

We are indeed :1-1:

Couldn't agree more I want more dammit!!!

Neil

My nieces love Teen Titans! :rock

Raven would be an amazing one as well!

I am way to obsessed with this line.

A Halloween Raven might be cool.

Raven_TOM_DiegoLatorre.jpg

:horror

Me Too. :inlove

I was actually pretty much done collecting Except for the occasional Harley or BTAS Statue, and wasn't actually aware of this line until i saw Harley on ebay a couple days before her release, I promptly called my main LCS, he still had an unclaimed one for retail. then the wonderful Black Canary came out .... game over.
Everyone of these has been so well done, a completely new take on all these characters, and at the same time it totally fits,
and even Batgirl's wonky cape works for me. With all the character options, I'm puzzled as to why it is capped.

So if Ant or anyone at DC actually reads this:

:pray:PLEASE DO NOT STOP THE LINE:pray:

EDIT:
TWITTERED@ 5:30pm:

Darrel Eddings ‏@jetpacksam 19s seconds ago
@AntLucia1 Hi, I know there are several to go, but many are hopeful the line will continue. Stop by maybe? https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/dc-comics-statues-props-etc-/122665-dc-bombshell-line.html
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite More

Last edited:
My nieces love Teen Titans! :rock

Raven would be an amazing one as well!

Lol it's so good isn't it?
I actually have to watch the Christmas episode about 3 times a day at the moment lol

When I first saw it I was like "what have they done...their going to ruin it" but actually watching it I love it.
The Episode where Robin starts doing magic has me in fits & the dreams one is great too.

Obsessed doesn't begin to cover how we feel about this line

A Halloween Raven might be cool.

View attachment 151762

:horror

That could look pretty sweet actually

Me Too. :inlove

I was actually pretty much done collecting Except for the occasional Harley or BTAS Statue, and wasn't actually aware of this line until i saw Harley on ebay a couple days before her release, I promptly called my main LCS, he still had an unclaimed one for retail. then the wonderful Black Canary came out .... game over.
Everyone of these has been so well done, a completely new take on all these characters, and at the same time it totally fits,
and even Batgirl's wonky cape works for me. With all the character options, I'm puzzled as to why it is capped.

So if Ant or anyone at DC actually reads this:

:pray:PLEASE DO NOT STOP THE LINE:pray:

EDIT:
TWITTERED@ 5:30pm:

Darrel Eddings ‏@jetpacksam 19s seconds ago
@AntLucia1 Hi, I know there are several to go, but many are hopeful the line will continue. Stop by maybe? https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/dc-comics-statues-props-etc-/122665-dc-bombshell-line.html
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite More

I love your Harley collection :)

You are never truly done with collecting...something will ALWAYS drag you back in & tbh I don't think you could pick a better line to get sucked back into :)

Yeah it does seem a shame that they cap this line yet pump money into other even odder lines (Catwoman DC Garage statue anyone??? :dunno) when this is (I assume) a big seller & has the legs to just keep going.

Good tweet...hopefully they'll read it, I know I've had a few favourites by Tim & Ant so they do keep an eye on their feeds.

Fingers crossed, I'd love to see them post...actually I'm sure Tim is a member on this forum anyway...didn't he post a few pages back???

Neil

I love your Harley collection :)

You are never truly done with collecting...something will ALWAYS drag you back in & tbh I don't think you could pick a better line to get sucked back into :)

Yeah it does seem a shame that they cap this line yet pump money into other even odder lines (Catwoman DC Garage statue anyone??? :dunno) when this is (I assume) a big seller & has the legs to just keep going.

I know I've had a few favourites by Tim & Ant so they do keep an eye on their feeds.

Fingers crossed, I'd love to see them post...

Neil
Thanks. I actually have to re-shoot that, as I added: B&W 2nd Ed, Villains bust ver 1, Pajama Harley, Lil Gotham Harley ... and of course, assuming it stays as is, this Wed Holiday Harley is scheduled.

Except for any BTAS And Occasionally Harley I wasn't really looking to add stuff, but i agree. This line really got me.

What really puzzles me is it was pre-capped. if they got leery after a couple pieces {the underrated Batgirl and over-hated WW} didn't sell right away I could see that. and it may have taken a year but it did sell out. Garage CW is a nice piece but is horribly overpriced for me. i usually pay full retail at one of my LCS, It supports them and i get the piece of mind knowing that if there is something wrong i can walk and not have to worry about damage or imperfections and have to do a return, very comforting for me, seeing how picky i am. that said, I feel in terms of quality, uniqueness, heft and presence of the piece{s}, 125 is fair retail list price.

I'm following on a few also. me too

Last edited:
:fireworksPreviews Shipping Update 12/16 just came out. Holiday Harley and Zatanna were NOT on it!!!:fireworks

:clap:blissy:yess:They should be available tomorrow, assuming your neighborhood LCS ordered them.:yess::blissy:clap

Previews Update:
iFjXnJt.png

Thanks. I actually have to re-shoot that, as I added: B&W 2nd Ed, Villains bust ver 1, Pajama Harley, Lil Gotham Harley ... and of course, assuming it stays as is, this Wed Holiday Harley is scheduled.

Except for any BTAS And Occasionally Harley I wasn't really looking to add stuff, but i agree. This line really got me.

What really puzzles me is it was pre-capped. if they got leery after a couple pieces {the underrated Batgirl and over-hated WW} didn't sell right away I could see that. and it may have taken a year but it did sell out. Garage CW is a nice piece but is horribly overpriced for me. i usually pay full retail at one of my LCS, It supports them and i get the piece of mind knowing that if there is something wrong i can walk and not have to worry about damage or imperfections and have to do a return, very comforting for me, seeing how picky i am. that said, I feel in terms of quality, uniqueness, heft and presence of the piece{s}, 125 is fair retail list price.

I'm following on a few also. me too

Look forward to seeing the re-shoot especially once Holiday Harley hits the line up :)

Lol that's how it starts, I originally planned on only Batman B&W & anything Transformers masterpiece, then the DC PF's started being shown & I got into them with Joker & now have Bats, Harley & Ivy due to be charged today.
I then saw the Bombshell Ivy & thought "she's cool might have to get her" but I planned on her being the only one as WW didn't appeal & I hadn't seen Supergirl at the time.
Harley I'd seen the pics but I wasn't keen...then I saw her in my LCS & bam had to get her.
Thought ok Ivy & Harley they will do...Batgirl didn't seem too good until again I saw her in hand in LCS so got her after that I haven't looked back & I'm in for the long haul now lol

Yeah it does seem strange that it was pre-capped.
like you said if they had decided to cap it after poor sales then fine but before...seems like they had no real faith in the lone & that is now proving to be a mistake, I think they should definitely re-asses & take a good look at the line & hopefully start considering more for the line

:fireworksPreviews Shipping Update 12/16 just came out. Holiday Harley and Zatanna were NOT on it!!!:fireworks

:clap:blissy:yess:They should be available tomorrow, assuming your neighborhood LCS ordered them.:yess::blissy:clap

Previews Update:
iFjXnJt.png

AWESOME!!!!

I won't be at my LCS until saturday but hopefully there will be something nice waiting for me then :yess:

Wow she looks great, can't wait for mine.

Oh it's so close can almost taste it.

Nice to see your reply from Ant as well, that's cool of him

Neil

Nice to see your reply from Ant as well, that's cool of him

Neil

I was very pleasantly surprised, i added another bit about us again and said i wouldn't intrude anymore.

If/when he responds again, I will update but he's got a life, doesn't seem right to go all fanboi on him.

Had a boggle on the add so i had to re-do the post.

:fireworksJust got off the phone with my LCS, they are there waiting for me to pick up on the 2nd.:clap:blissy

10" of Cold Cast Porcelain should not make me this happy.
I wonder how many girls have said that.....

I was very pleasantly surprised, i added another bit about us again and said i wouldn't intrude anymore.

If/when he responds again, I will update but he's got a life, doesn't seem right to go all fanboi on him.

Had a boggle on the add so i had to re-do the post.

It's nice when people take time out to do that.
Hope he does stop by here at some point & even sign up to post...would be awesome :)

:fireworksJust got off the phone with my LCS, they are there waiting for me to pick up on the 2nd.:clap:blissy

10" of Cold Cast Porcelain should not make me this happy.
I wonder how many girls have said that.....

Awesome news.
Fingers crossed I get mine this weekend then.

Although a break wouldn't go amiss for me really...Green with Envy Poison Ivy PF should be charged this week as well so along with the extra Bombshells I could be looking at dropping over £400 this week :horror

Just got E-mail from BBTS. Both my Zatanna & Holiday Harley are in and ready to ship. :yess::blissy

Everyone be careful, both my LCS are reporting bad paint control around Harleys neck choker and the line work on her jacket where it meets her skin. Haven't seen her in person yet.

Ebay Pic:
$_57.jpg

$_57 (1).jpg

I'm still going to pick her up, but thought id throw it out there.

Last edited:
Back