Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone be careful, both my LCS are reporting bad paint control around Harleys neck choker and the line work on her jacket where it meets her skin. Haven't seen her in person yet.

Ebay Pic:
View attachment 152599

View attachment 152600

I'm still going to pick her up, but thought id throw it out there.

Thanks for the heads up.

I can't really see the issue around the make up but the choker is a shame.

Hopefully mine will be ok but at least by buying from the LCS I can at least check her over first :)

I'll have to see her in person, but yes I'm rather disappointed

EDIT:
:cuckoo:Oh who am i kidding, i'm gonna get her and :love her

Lol I'll be the same.

I think we are too obsessed to notice some imperfections ;)

Thanks for the link to Zatanna too...can't check it at work but can't wait to see the in hand pics when I'm home later :)

Neil

Thanks for the link to Zatanna too...can't check it at work but can't wait to see the in hand pics when I'm home later :)

Neil

Constantine The Rabbit is smoking a cig:lol

$_57 (3).jpg

Re: Ant Lucia Update

All know is that the hair curl on Harley is atrocious. But none the less. She will be mine. :vader

I must have had my "Harley is awesome & I will never see any imperfections ever" glasses on earlier because I hadn't even noticed the curl until you mentioned it lol

But yes I agree it does look a bit odd.

WOW!!!! that is sooooo good.
Can't wait to see what he's referring too now.

Hope they show us something in the new year

Cannot wait

Neil

Got my UPS shipping notice. The girls will be here Christmas Eve!! :hi5::blissy

I must have had my "Harley is awesome & I will never see any imperfections ever" glasses on earlier because I hadn't even noticed the curl until you mentioned it lol

But yes I agree it does look a bit odd.

WOW!!!! that is sooooo good.
Can't wait to see what he's referring too now.

Hope they show us something in the new year

Cannot wait

Neil
She is still incredibly sexy. Those eyes are killer! :drool

I so hope that we get our wish lists fulfilled, Batwoman, Power Girl, and Starfire :drool

Sweet, nice brother! :rock:rock:rock

Post the pics (again). :lol

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

ANT IS THE MAN!!!!!!

Can't wait for this line to keep going! :yess:

Excellent stuff man :)

I popped into my LCS yesterday but the owner wasn't around so just one of the girls & they don't really deal with the orders too much so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out if I'm a lucky one :)

She is still incredibly sexy. Those eyes are killer! :drool

I so hope that we get our wish lists fulfilled, Batwoman, Power Girl, and Starfire :drool

Sweet, nice brother! :rock:rock:rock

Post the pics (again). :lol

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

ANT IS THE MAN!!!!!!

Can't wait for this line to keep going! :yess:

Yep Harley is a stunner, those eyes & that smile damn fine :)

Lol I hope when Ant had a look he saw the comments about Power Girl & the Halloween ideas, I'm so psyched to see what he comes up with.

I still fancy buying a couple of his prints, might see how my Christmas money pans out :)

Neil

Yep Harley is a stunner, those eyes & that smile damn fine :)

Lol I hope when Ant had a look he saw the comments about Power Girl & the Halloween ideas, I'm so psyched to see what he comes up with.

I still fancy buying a couple of his prints, might see how my Christmas money pans out :)

Neil

She certainly is! :yess:

I hope so too, that would be damn fine. If someone could draw a sketch and send the idea to Ant, that'd be great! :duff

Yeah I definitely want some of them! I have been looking at non-stop prints from Cosplaying hotties to JSC to Artgerm and to my man, Ant! :rock

I just had ****ing ****ed up ****ing thought.........what if they made quarter scale bombshells? :thud:

I'd be done. YOU HEAR ME! DONNNNNEEEEEEE! :cuss

(Edit: to clarify, I'd buy every single quarter scale one :))

She certainly is! :yess:

I hope so too, that would be damn fine. If someone could draw a sketch and send the idea to Ant, that'd be great! :duff

Yeah I definitely want some of them! I have been looking at non-stop prints from Cosplaying hotties to JSC to Artgerm and to my man, Ant! :rock

I just had ****ing ****ed up ****ing thought.........what if they made quarter scale bombshells? :thud:

I'd be done. YOU HEAR ME! DONNNNNEEEEEEE! :cuss

(Edit: to clarify, I'd buy every single quarter scale one :))

One of the finest ever, can't wait to have her in hand.

Lol I can't draw for squat so it won't be me that does it ;)

Do you follow many Cosplayers?
I've just started following a few on Twitter lately & some of their prints are to die for.

Have you checked out Elias Chatzoudis?
You want hot lady prints this is THE man!!!
I absolutely adore his stuff it's mad his skills for dem ladies...so HOT!!!

I do wish you hadn't thought up 1/4 scale Bombshells am I now in total mind blown, they would be freaking amazing, couldn't think how good they would look & like you I would be done, totally & utterly done.

So anyway I popped up to the LCS today to see John & was greeted with "Hi Neil, I have something for you" to which I got all exited & said "1 it might even be 2??" & he said "ah I think you mean the Harley & Zatanna?" I said "yep" & he said "They haven't come in yet " I then got all sad & wondered what he did have instead, at which point he re-appeared from the back carrying this...

I nearly died.

I had mentioned I wanted one but never expected him to get one :)

Wifey was with me as she was going to get me one of Harley or Zatanna for my Christmas but as they probably won't be here in time now she decided to buy me this one instead :yess:

We opened her up in the store & she is almost perfect, tiny paint flecks on her boot that pegs into the base but not enough for me to not have her so YAY Supergirl has joined the line up.

Proper pics after Christmas when I'm actually allowed to pen her up again :)

So aside from that no HH or Zatanna for me just yet :(

Still I'm excited with what I do have :)

Neil

One of the finest ever, can't wait to have her in hand.

Lol I can't draw for squat so it won't be me that does it ;)

Do you follow many Cosplayers?
I've just started following a few on Twitter lately & some of their prints are to die for.

Have you checked out Elias Chatzoudis?
You want hot lady prints this is THE man!!!
I absolutely adore his stuff it's mad his skills for dem ladies...so HOT!!!

I do wish you hadn't thought up 1/4 scale Bombshells am I now in total mind blown, they would be freaking amazing, couldn't think how good they would look & like you I would be done, totally & utterly done.

So anyway I popped up to the LCS today to see John & was greeted with "Hi Neil, I have something for you" to which I got all exited & said "1 it might even be 2??" & he said "ah I think you mean the Harley & Zatanna?" I said "yep" & he said "They haven't come in yet " I then got all sad & wondered what he did have instead, at which point he re-appeared from the back carrying this...

I nearly died.

I had mentioned I wanted one but never expected him to get one :)

Wifey was with me as she was going to get me one of Harley or Zatanna for my Christmas but as they probably won't be here in time now she decided to buy me this one instead :yess:

We opened her up in the store & she is almost perfect, tiny paint flecks on her boot that pegs into the base but not enough for me to not have her so YAY Supergirl has joined the line up.

Proper pics after Christmas when I'm actually allowed to pen her up again :)

So aside from that no HH or Zatanna for me just yet :(

Still I'm excited with what I do have :)

Neil

Haha me neither :lol

I follow some of the well known ones, and have been looking into a few photographers.

I haven't seen Elias but I will check it out, I believe I've seen the name though.
I'll check em out! :wink1:

Hahahaha well it hopefully safe to say we will only get these 1/6 scale ones :lol

Dude, she is a beauty! I know you'll really love her, she is certainly in my top 3 favorite. I did however go through 4 since the scarf kept breaking.

Perfect snag mate, can't wait to see your pics! :hi5:

HH and Zatanna will be here before we know it! :duff

She did turn out very nice.
Very nice.
Not a shot at all, but are you looking at finding a bigger home for them, they seem cramped. Again, not a shot, just curious. And are you picking up Holiday Harley?

She did turn out very nice.
Very nice.
Not a shot at all, but are you looking at finding a bigger home for them, they seem cramped. Again, not a shot, just curious. And are you picking up Holiday Harley?

e39e8d1b080fe5b8564984abd44130c5.jpg

No way on the holiday Harley. My LCS got 3 and they looked terrible. And no bigger home for these ladies. Only pfs get the spacious spots.

Ah, not a PF collector, to much $$$. As for Holiday, yes, she was rushed, and isn't top notch, but it's Harley and i'm a completion freak, so my ocd forces acquisition.

Back