Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S. I am actually against a light up feature being shoe horned into the head if it means messing up the facial anatomy like they did with the Cyclops Ex head

You don't have to worry about that. Tony Cipriano has nothing to do with this head sculpt. Andy is the one handling this sculpt. It'll look great even if they go with light up eyes for the EX. This isn't meant to be a knock against Tony but I just don't like many of his head sculpts. Ex Bucky Cap, Namor Com, Abomination PF, Cyclops PF EX, and the Silver Surfer Com all have head sculpt that I do not care for. Andy's work is some of the best in this business. I have no doubt that both head sculpts on Superman will look great. Andy has a GREAT track record with many awesome sculpts.

Maybe we get the art print as well.

That would be great too. I am still worried about a light up messed up head. I know that it takes room for a light up feature, and that can mess up the anatomy. However if you guys are vouching then I will try o calm down and lose the shakes...lol.

Anyone know how tall this one's going to be? Trying to figure out if he'll fit into a BESTA compartment. Without having to adjust the shelves.

Supes will be around 63cm like Bats. I think u will need to adjust the shelfs. I have a Besta and moving on buying a Pax from IKEA , which wont have any issue fitting any statue at all

I thought it was already said by the sculptor that this PF won't have lights at all right ? :dunno

Which model pax we talking Spidey?

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/S69869578/#/S09869576

It would hold about 15-18 PFs with room to spare in the height department. However it is the cost of the sliding doors, and then having to replace the frosted glass with plexiglas that is holding me back. I saw a wardrobe at Rona yesterday, and one at Wallmart too actually, that might do. They would just need some modification, and I would have to get some custom plexiglas to replace the doors. So they would swing, not slide, but I'd it could save me $350 bucks I would consider it. After all that is the cost of a PF.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/S69869578/#/S09869576

It would hold about 15-18 PFs with room to spare in the height department. However it is the cost of the sliding doors, and then having to replace the frosted glass with plexiglas that is holding me back. I saw a wardrobe at Rona yesterday, and one at Wallmart too actually, that might do. They would just need some modification, and I would have to get some custom plexiglas to replace the doors. So they would swing, not slide, but I'd it could save me $350 bucks I would consider it. After all that is the cost of a PF.

The besta can hold batman no problem. The shelves are ajustable. You also have a little room to play without impacting its appearance if usong glass doors

The besta can hold batman no problem. The shelves are ajustable. You also have a little room to play without impacting its appearance if usong glass doors

Yeah I know there is wiggle room with the Bestas. What I am also considering is the price point where you get, at least here in Canada, about a whole other single Besta for about $100 more then a double. I need to do some more looking in person.

The Rona one may get some more of my attention later today. Also I may go to a custom plexiglas/glass store here in Toronto. If a could get the doors for even the same price as ikea it would be worth it.

Back