Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
General Grievous 12" was previewed at SDCC 2011 and he also still isn't up for pre-order. So Supes isn't that late :p

12"? Is that a figure? I don't really know much about toys so I can't speak on them. However, SSC will be releasing @ 10,000 Superman PFs at a cost of at least $400 a pop. I think SSC will release the Supes PF soon enough. $$$ would dictate it. I do agree with you however. If it comes out in the next few months, that really isn't a long wait.

CoffeeShot.jpg

Maybe SS can provide us with a Superman enjoying a cup of coffee bust to tide us over until the PO. I can see him looking at bats thinking "I'll come up for PO when I'm good and fecking ready pal" :pfft:

and WOW! That S is terrible!!

Last edited:
If we don't get some kind of new teaser (at the very least) soon most of us are gonna be like this............
Superman+crash+landing+statue.jpg

Last edited:
Planking? No. Face planking? maybe

10/10 for Superman's form going into that dive though

Even if it does go up why does it matter at this point? Everything is getting delayed to hell so we probably wouldn't see Superman in hand shots till 2014.

Well it does matter that it goes up because I want to see the full REVEAL!!!! :bounce I can live with the wait after that because I will be safe in the knowledge that I am getting one :lol

Dont speak that Spidey, I want it in hand by then :)

If Batman went up for PO LAST July, and isn't even being shipped till at the earliest May at this point. What do you think are the chances that Superman will go UP for PO and be shipped and in your hand in less then 7 months.

HellFrozenOver-notext-640x.jpg

Even if it does go up why does it matter at this point? Everything is getting delayed to hell so we probably wouldn't see Superman in hand shots till 2014.

:exactly:

Watch your tongue Spidey!! :mad: :pfft: :wink1:

I tried that once, it was kind of boring...:wink1:

Hmmm...sounds familiar :lol

Lol... I was thinking about it later and thought I had heard he idea somewhere...:rotfl... I am just surprised we have seen NOTHING considering that he was shown at SDCC this past summer, but at this point isn't that the NEXT big event??

If Batman went up for PO LAST July, and isn't even being shipped till at the earliest May at this point. What do you think are the chances that Superman will go UP for PO and be shipped and in your hand in less then 7 months.

Hahhaha forgot that art! Love it.

:exactly:

I tried that once, it was kind of boring...:wink1:

Hey, I was trying to be positive!

Also, this news sure couldn't hurt DC/WB today:

https://www.superherohype.com/news/...ros-wins-big-victory-in-superman-legal-battle

Looks like WB and DC now have defeated both estates in the Superman legal battle. So if there was some small chance in this causing the hold up (notice it does say it had been previously ruled that the one estate owned some rights to the costume, so I'm thinking that could have some kind of effect on licensing?)

I'm not a lawyer, but one entity controlling all rights is a good thing.

Back