Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I know this isn't a NEW pic, but after all of his time I just noticed the small head just to the right of the base. It is just sitting there in the middle of the table. Now I would say it is to small for the PF head, but it looks like it could be a test head for the angry face. Just a thought.

Andy-Bergholtz.jpg

Now I know this isn't a NEW pic, but after all of his time I just noticed the small head just to the right of the base. It is just sitting there in the middle of the table. Now I would say it is to small for the PF head, but it looks like it could be a test head for the angry face. Just a thought.

Andy-Bergholtz.jpg

IDK...But One thing I do know is that AndyB. subscribes to Netflix.

:yess:....Show us some Superman already SSC! :impatient:

All I know is he is boss. I would be happy with just a little talent from his left nut.

I am considering dabbling in sculpture down the line. Though I would never have that kind of talent. I simply love art.

Me as well. Some of my ancestors were sculptors so I kind of feel obliged. I just got the Pop Sculpture book too.

IDK...But One thing I do know is that AndyB. subscribes to Netflix.

:yess:....Show us some Superman already SSC! :impatient:

Is the small head the 1/6 scale head...?? Either Andy also sculpted that, or it was provided as reference to make the age/features similar...???

Is the small head the 1/6 scale head...?? Either Andy also sculpted that, or it was provided as reference to make the age/features similar...???

Nope the jawline is to thin to be the 1/6 head that I have seen s far. I don't want to get hit or anything, but I find the smaller head has a very Jim Lee feel to it. So maybe it's from another Lee inspired project or Andy was ust experimenting. Possibly working on a proof. This is all speculation on my part.

perhaps..., idk....I want to see the 2nd head sculpt already....

Just take a picture of the actual camera that will take the picture of the spot where you intend to take photos of the EX...:impatient:

Just take a photo of the man who will use that camera that will take the picture of the spot where you intend to take photos of the EX.:gah:

Back