Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just take a photo of the man who will use that camera that will take the picture of the spot where you intend to take photos of the EX.:gah:

Just send me the proto EX before you take the picture of the dude who's gonna take the pics of the spot where you intend to take pics of the EX reveal.

:rotfl You guys :lol but....Sarakawa could you take a photo of the the proto Ex before they take a picture of the dude who's gonna take the pics of the spot where they intend to take pics of the EX reveal?!?!?

What do you think the chances are that the proto is DONE now, and he is just sittin on one of those crappy homedepot shelving sets at SSC

IPyzS.jpg

What do you think the chances are that the proto is DONE now, and he is just sittin on one of those crappy homedepot shelving sets at SSC

I think it would have to be completed by now Spidey surely the changes were fairly minor and not drastic (that would concern me if it were because I was quite happy with that profile)

it's probably at DC by now waiting for approval

Nope Sarakawa's got it

I think it would have to be completed by now Spidey surely the changes were fairly minor and not drastic (that would concern me if it were because I was quite happy with that profile)

Nope Sarakawa's got it

Yeah the profile was great, and though there were some minor changes I would have been happy with, in the end I would have been VERY happy with the original SDCC portrait. I SO want to see it soon!!!

:horror wow those are the same exact shelves I use.... :lol except the wood started to bend after a while because of the weight of heavier statues, because I squeeze as many as I can fit on each one. So now I double board each shelf and it's perfecto!

:horror wow those are the same exact shelves I use.... :lol except the wood started to bend after a while because of the weight of heavier statues, because I squeeze as many as I can fit on each one. So now I double board each shelf and it's perfecto!

DUDE... You have thousands and thousands of dollars of statues sitting on THOSE!? Buy some descents shelves man...:lecture

Streuth Bruce you're right. I gotta get my bloody act together otherwise Blimey I'll be in a right mess!!

Back