Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shall endevour to use as many Australian quotes as I can from this moment forth Bruce. For example.....
ahem.....Updates on this statue are becoming as scarce as rocking horse poo

Seriously, where is Supes already and what is the hold up? :impatient: At least preview something new with him SS. Maybe they re-did the base...? Hopefully they didn't touch the original sculpt because IMHO it looks incredible and they got it right the first time. :panic:

Seriously, where is Supes already and what is the hold up? :impatient: At least preview something new with him SS. Maybe they re-did the base...? Hopefully they didn't touch the original sculpt because IMHO it looks incredible and they got it right the first time. :panic:

The only thing I knowmos the last time we saw this statue he was headless and handless... With the same base... What that means .. I duno...lol

Superman is busy dealing with the Hulk and he won't show up until Comic-Con 2013. or maybe when Men of Steel hits the theaters.

Superman-vs.-The-HULK.jpg

I'm sure they're not, but they should be! The statue itself is nearly perfect, pity the base let's it down.

I'm sure they're not, but they should be! The statue itself is nearly perfect, pity the base let's it down.

Yep. This is one base that both of us see the same way. Nothing special. However, Supes looks very good so I'll get over it if it's not changed.

There's nothing wrong with the base as is

It's pretty bland. I'm no fan of the crystal Fortress of Solitude. I'd rather him standing on part of the Daily Planet which is more central to the character. But YMMV.

Back