Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the fortress....not much going on there :dunno

Well I think it's possible to spruce up the base a bit. Although its not going to be a deal breaker for me. It could have clear areas to give it a bit of character. But now I'm just nitpicking. Lol

Well I think it's possible to spruce up the base a bit. Although its not going to be a deal breaker for me. It could have clear areas to give it a bit of character. But now I'm just nitpicking. Lol

Nah... Crystals all behave differently... Give each one a more unique look would only serve to make it look more dynamic. At least in terms of composition.

Yep, just iciness. Daily Planet globe would be huge and why would he perch on it anyway? So he can ride it while it spins? 'Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!'

It makes more sense on top of the Daily Planet though, scanning the city and such.
Why would he pose like that in the Fortress?? posing for his invisible public?

Yep, just iciness. Daily Planet globe would be huge and why would he perch on it anyway? So he can ride it while it spins? 'Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!'

There's a decent point there: why would he perch? He can FLY! Why would he perch at all? It would be nice to have a flying Superman! :D

There's a decent point there: why would he perch? He can FLY! Why would he perch at all? It would be nice to have a flying Superman! :D

It would be as EXPENSIVE as all hell, but it could be done. Magnets are a wonderful thing.

magnetic-floating-globe-with-automatic-rotation-system-15014999061.jpg

That would be cool but so risky. If he's not symetrical or have a large center of gravity, just somebody walking by will knock Sup on his arse.

I've got a few of those globes and they're really nice and really stable against things like banging the table or such. But if you touch them or the power goes off, then the globe slams against the magnet. No damage to the globes, but not good for a statue.

Still it's nice to think of a levitating Superman!

I've got a few of those globes and they're really nice and really stable against things like banging the table or such. But if you touch them or the power goes off, then the globe slams against the magnet. No damage to the globes, but not good for a statue.

Still it's nice to think of a levitating Superman!
Superman levitating I've a nice fluffy soft cloud...:wink1:

With all these delays, (Bats, Ivy) i assume will have Supes in hand in mid 2014, thats 4 sure

What I don't understand about this one is that most people loved how he looked at SDCC, but hated GL. GL comes out with NO changes at all, but Supes goes back to the workshop for an overhaul and is delayed. How does that make sense?

I remembered the complaints with GL, but it was general overall impressions that people din't like, I thought. Nothing specific, other than changing the whole statue.

With Superman, base and S on cape. So maybe those are things they felt they could go back and work on (if they are at all).

What I don't understand about this one is that most people loved how he looked at SDCC, but hated GL. GL comes out with NO changes at all, but Supes goes back to the workshop for an overhaul and is delayed. How does that make sense?

Who said Superman is being tweaked? I believe there will be no changes just like Green Lantern.

I do hope they put the "S" back on the cape and include a Jim Lee style protrait. The print looks nice too.

Who said Superman is being tweaked? I believe there will be no changes just like Green Lantern.

I do hope they put the "S" back on the cape and include a Jim Lee style protrait. The print looks nice too.

I do NOT have the LINK so don't ask me, last time someone dogged me for two days for "proof" lol... But some time ago someone said that on the SSC FB thread they it was said that they would be tweaking the hands and portrait as seen at SDCC. At the same time shortly AFTER Spook they did this weird NachoLibra party at SSC and in the pictures the Superman PF was sitting on a work bench NO hands, and NO head. So it sure does look like a possibility that he is being tweaked.

That's why I'm so glad I'll have the bust next month to keep me happy because it looks like we'll get this in hand in 2014.

Back