Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..... Or a Spidey Comiquette... Or a Spidey PF.... Or a Hulk v Spidey?
What's a Spidey w/ a Batman avatar w/o a spidey nor a batman?

Maybe .... :wink1:

There's great pieces out there spidey...Even if PO goes up soon we're still going to wait until 2014 to have inhand...:monkey2

I say go get skaar while you wait for Superman.

it's still under $600...it won't get cheaper then that.

There's great pieces out there spidey...Even if PO goes up soon we're still going to wait until 2014 to have inhand...:monkey2

:exactly: I second that:hi5:

I have a lead on a Regular and a couple of EXs, and while one of the EXs is closer to my price range I haven't been able to get a response from the member. The Regular is a pretty good price so it may be the way I go.

:exactly: I second that:hi5:
Oh you know you will hear if I do.

No word really other then Supes should be up for PO this year, and WW up for preview. The WIP sketches of WW, Flash, and Aquaman look awesome.

You have those to post, Spidey... or a link?

Well......

check video on SS site u will see all DC releases

or I could just do THIS

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rC5Jw54MtE[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDLpiPnltDA[/ame]

P.S. When did I become a guy who people ask where to find stuff... :rotfl:horror

Yep, just iciness. Daily Planet globe would be huge and why would he perch on it anyway? So he can ride it while it spins? 'Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!'

I would so buy a perched superman on the daily planet globe hands outstretched into the air yelling Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! That would be sold out in minutes!! Make it!! :lecture

I can't wait for the Green Arrow, Lex Luthor, Batgirl and Supergirl pfs. Maybe they'll be at this year comic con.

Back