Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luthor PF could be cool, I'd like to have him to go with Supes and they'd look good next to Bats and Joker.

Yeah that would look cool I can picture it but I just have no love for that character. I don't think I could justify the spend :dunno

So are we still predicting a print for the EX? or has someone heard whispers?

I will agree with that only if it comes with a confused superman potrait otherwise..........

Yeah that would look cool I can picture it but I just have no love for that character. I don't think I could justify the spend :dunno

So are we still predicting a print for the EX? or has someone heard whispers?

Oh I can more then see it ... I have seen an awesome model

Lex_Luthor_%28DC_Universe_Online%29.png

And of course he needs his cousin
SuperGirl.jpg

C'mon Sideshow!!!! lets see that PO! EX or Bust!

Not if it is a crappy print....:mad::gah:

I wonder if this PF has more ppl on the edge of thier seats for PO's than when Bats EX PF went live.

I might be wrong, but didn't everyone know what the Batman Ex was and basically what he was going to look like even BEFORE he went up for PO. We haven't seen hide nor hair of the Superman PF SINCE JULY!!!! Well accept for a decapitated and dehandicated corpse in the workshop, along with the tweaking rumors, and then EVEN his PO was delayed. I think people are getting the jitters...:panic::panic:

If something doesn't happen soon ... Well... :medic

I might be wrong, but didn't everyone know what the Batman Ex was and basically what he was going to look like even BEFORE he went up for PO. We haven't seen hide nor hair of the Superman PF SINCE JULY!!!! Well accept for a decapitated and dehandicated corpse in the workshop, along with the tweaking rumors, and then EVEN his PO was delayed. I think people are getting the jitters...:panic::panic:

If you look at the history her, Joker was shown at SDCC in 2011. Then he went up for PO in September 2011. We got him in June?? 2012. Batman and Ivy were shown at SDCC 2012, Ivy should be here by April, but Bats probably more like May/June. Superman, with the new movie coming this summer, might be teased again, but I doubt a PO before SDCC in July. Same with Harley and Catwoman, and any others. I hope I'm wrong, but just looking at the past.

If you look at the history her, Joker was shown at SDCC in 2011. Then he went up for PO in September 2011. We got him in June?? 2012. Batman and Ivy were shown at SDCC 2012, Ivy should be here by April, but Bats probably more like May/June. Superman, with the new movie coming this summer, might be teased again, but I doubt a PO before SDCC in July. Same with Harley and Catwoman, and any others. I hope I'm wrong, but just looking at the past.

Batman, Ivy, AND Superman were all shown at SDCC 2012 along with the Batman ans Superman Busts. The Busts are out or coming out, Ivy and Bats are delayed and Superman, who was suppose to be up for PO according to SSC in December, has disappeared. THE SHIP IS SINKING!!!!!! Every collector for themselves:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Jokes

I am expecting Superman at SDCC, and maybe another member of the JLA. WW or the Flash maybe... They had three at last years SDCC we all keep forgetting about poor old GL...:slap

Good point sir! :clap

Back