Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE ENOUGH you win the :horse contest... I hope the ES on this puppy is 12000 just so I can see your head ****ing explode..... Okay I am joking.... But come on enough is enough.

I am sorry Ondi ... I know I keep derailing this thread with useful amazing pics... You have my apology.

Dang, where's comicbookguy when I need him to back me up...? :nana: I'm only joking too, I will get this PF it is ju$t a matter of when and how. All good my fellow Torontonian, just want the PO and stats already. :wave

I am sorry Ondi ... I know I keep derailing this thread with useful amazing pics... You have my apology.

780x906.png

No, No Spidey I'm sorry :1-1: No apologies required from you my friend. I havn't visited the GL thread for a while now is everything back to flowers and rainbows?

Dang, where's comicbookguy when I need him to back me up...? :nana: I'm only joking too, I will get this PF it is ju$t a matter of when and how. All good my fellow Torontonian, just want the PO and stats already. :wave

Dude it is all good, but we both know that the ES on this is going to rival Bats, and in the end I just want this to look AMAZING.

Oh and let's be honest, CBG isn't the GREATEST backup.

780x906.png

No, No Spidey I'm sorry :1-1: No apologies required from you my friend. I havn't visited the GL thread for a while now is everything back to flowers and rainbows?

Dude the GL thread is DEAD!!! All I know is 6 months in and the EX is STILL available.

Dude it is all good, but we both know that the ES on this is going to rival Bats, and in the end I just want this to look AMAZING.

Oh and let's be honest, CBG isn't the GREATEST backup.

Dude the GL thread is DEAD!!! All I know is 6 months in and the EX is STILL available.

GL is a complete mess and SS didn't listen to the fans reaction to it. They should just scrap it and start over but I know that's impossible now. The good news is, SS knows not to f$%^ up Wonder Woman and the rest of DC. Mistakes happen, so long as they've learned from them. We're willing to spend a lot but only if the sculpt is incredible at these prices. GL does NOT look like a $350 statue and SS knows it. Lesson learned. :peace

:rotfl classic. I didn't realise the Ex was still available :slap I thought for sure people would have taken the dive but the masses have spoken! :lecture

GL is a complete mess and SS didn't listen to the fans reaction to it. They should just scrap it and start over but I know that's impossible now. The good news is, SS knows not to f$%^ up Wonder Woman and the rest of DC. Mistakes happen, so long as they've learned from them. We're willing to spend a lot but only if the sculpt is incredible at these prices. GL does NOT look like a $350 statue and SS knows it. Lesson learned. :peace

You know how you can tell it is in trouble ... When it is SSCs first release of a hero in the DC line, and it is still available for preorder of the EX.

:rotfl classic. I didn't realise the Ex was still available :slap I thought for sure people would have taken the dive but the masses have spoken! :lecture

My guess is there are HUNDREDS left for PO. The Reg has NEVER become visible. God I wish they would tweak it, and get it right.... It wouldn't take ALL that much work t make it passable.

However in the end we will be getting all of THIS

BAD5FB39-19A2-4DD6-AC67-95A44139CF5D-1361-000000E4724F5B62_zpse3f75ea7.jpg

So I just don't care ....:rotfl

Beautiful use of the word incongruous Bruce. The hair from side on and the paint job were also features I didn't care for. The shiny black just doesn't seem right to me.

Beautiful use of the word incongruous Bruce. The hair from side on and the paint job were also features I didn't care for. The shiny black just doesn't seem right to me.

On you mean the Elvis inspired Pompador hair style... Blargghhh. I M just surprised nothing has been changed on it with sales being so sluggish.

See THIS is a GREAT change to a statue or at least COH

F3EA3DA5-0C78-4D0F-9854-2E7F290FFBFE-214-0000001537C4E730_zpsdda27bf1.jpg

76784520-37ED-473E-8260-2A86431C4335-214-0000001537614D40_zps3981738e.jpg

20447DFC-7C10-44CE-8912-4C5B3B218C79-214-0000001538199E78_zps4233144d.jpg

SEE what I did there see see

Back