Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also if it is a Ross inspired head then it doesn't need to have a curl necessarily.

Alex_Ross.jpg

Beautiful use of the word incongruous Bruce. The hair from side on and the paint job were also features I didn't care for. The shiny black just doesn't seem right to me.

Yeah the shininess was bleh too.

Sculpt looks fine to me, I'd buy it if it weren't in that pose - its incongruous with the other JL figs so far.

Not the pose... It is the jacked sculpt and the old man Jordan wrinkled face...lol

People who don't like the Green Lantern PF are stupid, ****y, dumb dumbs:pfft:

Take your GL loving Horse P O O P out of this thread...This is the Superman thread and we can make fun of him all we want here...:pfft:

LOL!! I just look at that PF and think...."If I was a GL fan I would love this thing"...... Of course perhaps it's because I am not a GL fan that I don't hate it :)

LOL!! I just look at that PF and think...."If I was a GL fan I would love this thing"...... Of course perhaps it's because I am not a GL fan that I don't hate it :)

I am a HUGE GL fan, and while I don't HATE the GL PF, it could just be SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

Anyhow I love the maturity on Superman's face. Glad they didn't go with a punk look.

I am a HUGE fan of the new sculpt and the COH, or what we THINK is the COH, looks AMAZING. I am SO hoping the COH is the EX.

Back