Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this thing comes with an alternate Alex Ross head, it's mine. I can see why it wouldn't work for Batman(his suit is different in Ross' renditions), but, if that head isn't for a separate piece, I hope this becomes a recurring thing.

If this thing comes with an alternate Alex Ross head, it's mine. I can see why it wouldn't work for Batman(his suit is different in Ross' renditions), but, if that head isn't for a separate piece, I hope this becomes a recurring thing.

Well the three WIP heads sure look like the angry head shown in a blurry hoot a few weeks ago, and they for sure look like they are Ross inspired.

277BF854-1EC3-4E55-8B7F-0F82B52FB6A8-2795-0000025B9CFDC62B_zpse4205af5.jpg

I just love the way the other head turned out as well. Can't wait to see the angry head all painted up.

I must say that, if this winds up being an EX, I hope they produce enough for me. To be honest, the Ross head would be my primary display.

One thing I'm curious about, though, as I haven't been in this thread much: why so much hate for the pose? I love it.

I must say that, if this winds up being an EX, I hope they produce enough for me. To be honest, the Ross head would be my primary display.

Honestly, if the EX is the Ross inspired head then I may buy me more then one...:panic:

One thing I'm curious about, though, as I haven't been in this thread much: why so much hate for the pose? I love it.

Oh the hate is not for THIS PF. The pose we are talking about isthe Green Lantern PF.

B04B0D49-39D1-46F8-9387-89A931B1CB26-6686-00000EBE417B3ACA.jpg

4BE37905-6FAA-46D4-A289-E9F2A3B2BCEA-6686-00000EBE486CBC2B.jpg

P.S. It seems like we may be the only ones to notice the Ross inspired head from the video... Wow we are overachievers...lol

Last edited:
Oh, that's funny, because I thought people were hating this for not being action-oriented. :lol I don't think the statue is that bad on it's own, but, when compared to the quality of the other pieces; yeah, it could use some work.:lol I always liked the fabric suit from the DCD statue. I get what they're going for with this one, but, here's my theory: GL's suit is created by his imagination and will, right? Well, wouldn't he be more suited to imagining something familiar, such as fabric, than he would be to some sort of pure energy metal construct?:lol

In 5 years we can be the guys talking about getting these amazing Ex statues for retail....:yess:... Or close to it .....:rotfl

Oh, that's funny, because I thought people were hating this for not being action-oriented. :lol I don't think the statue is that bad on it's own, but, when compared to the quality of the other pieces; yeah, it could use some work.:lol I always liked the fabric suit from the DCD statue. I get what they're going for with this one, but, here's my theory: GL's suit is created by his imagination and will, right? Well, wouldn't he be more suited to imagining something familiar, such as fabric, than he would be to some sort of pure energy metal construct?:lol

People think Supes is perfect .... The GL Ex has been sitting at SSC for 6 months, and they havent been able to sell 750 PF them:panic::horror

I certainly wouldn't be imagining myself in spandex

Honestly, if the EX is the Ross inspired head then I may buy me more then one...:panic:

Oh the hate is not for THIS PF. The pose we are talking about isthe Green Lantern PF.

B04B0D49-39D1-46F8-9387-89A931B1CB26-6686-00000EBE417B3ACA.jpg

4BE37905-6FAA-46D4-A289-E9F2A3B2BCEA-6686-00000EBE486CBC2B.jpg

P.S. It seems like we may be the only ones to notice the Ross inspired head from the video... Wow we are overachievers...lol

Isn't the GL PF only 1/5? He is smaller than the other PF.

No ... SSC confirmed that it is approximately 1/4.... But does it REALLY matter. All I know is we might have in hand pics of GL before the EX sells out.

Now back to the WHOLE ****LOAD OF AMAZING ... That is the SUPERMAN PF!!!:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

I wasn't going to get this, but now I have no choice. The new sculpt is the ultimate epitome of Superman. Too awesome to resist.

I just hope Wonder Woman can compare.

I wasn't going to get this, but now I have no choice. The new sculpt is the ultimate epitome of Superman. Too awesome to resist.

Yea, I hope WW will get the same love. This Superman PF will possibly be my grail. I have been hoping for an Alex Ross inspired PF for years.

Superman first day PO for me.
I hate Green L. So much. The pose, the arms, the porcelain colors, looks cheap.

Yea, I hope WW will get the same love. This Superman PF will possibly be my grail. I have been hoping for an Alex Ross inspired PF for years.

The Superman and Batman PFs LOOK PERFECT!!! If they come
OUT that way the look... These are instant personal Grails for me

Back