Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I hope WW will get the same love. This Superman PF will possibly be my grail. I have been hoping for an Alex Ross inspired PF for years.

It would be incredible if they made his renditions of the JLA in PF form, but, then, made an even more expansive line-up in the 1/6th line some day.

Particularly, the 1/6th part. There are so many characters that I think it'll be quite a while before we start seeing specific artist's interpretations. I just want a Ross Batman PF to go with this guy.:lol

2A9YF.jpg

I'll take the curls. Look how beautiful!!!!!!!

In 5 years we can be the guys talking about getting these amazing Ex statues for retail....:yess:... Or close to it .....:rotfl

People think Supes is perfect .... The GL Ex has been sitting at SSC for 6 months, and they havent been able to sell 750 PF them:panic::horror

:lol there's the mistake 750 ex for GL. So maybe the reg will be less than the ex? Lol .......should have been 350 ex to 500 max. But as for supes the new nose is a huge improvement. I hope the ex head will be nice looking.

:lol there's the mistake 750 ex for GL. So maybe the reg will be less than the ex? Lol .......should have been 350 ex to 500 max. But as for supes the new nose is a huge improvement. I hope the ex head will be nice looking.

Dude the COH is shown in this thread now, at least we think it is. Here is a shot of it.

We think the unfinished one is the COH

277BF854-1EC3-4E55-8B7F-0F82B52FB6A8-2795-0000025B9CFDC62B_zpse4205af5.jpg

Dude the COH is shown in this thread now, at least we think it is. Here is a shot of it.

We think the unfinished one is the COH

277BF854-1EC3-4E55-8B7F-0F82B52FB6A8-2795-0000025B9CFDC62B_zpse4205af5.jpg

I thought the pics is all of the reg head? Is the laser version one of those? The gray one? If the eyes are red I think I will like this!

I thought the pics is all of the reg head? Is the laser version one of those? The gray one? If the eyes are red I think I will like this!

If you look closely the finished head is looking up, and the unfinished head is looking down. Which judging by the art print this is based on would have the heat vision going for it. However, I admit I would love to see the unfinished portrait with both the heat vision and without. That would be a nice switch.

Wow I have enter 10-15 times a day in this thread everyday. I can't wait for see the PO day and see the red eyes of this MF. Somebody knows if the red eyes are lighted

They won't be...These first DC PF's have to be Perfect! That's how you start a line...so that you get customers wanting more....and putting a light up feature in them would be to risky...and it would look DUMB. :D

Back