Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My prediction will be that the Reeve statue will be fully sculpted though. Love it or hate it. With as skinny as he was I don't see them clothing him.

They'll clothe him.

They could fully sculpt him just to make him significantly different from the comic PF so that guys will buy him. Remember unlike say the Cap TFA PF and the original comic Cap PF, the costume for a Teeve Apf and the co I'd Superman are essentially the same.

Am I terribly immature to get sme kind of joy that so e of the guys at the other site are going on about wanting to know what the second head looks like...:pfft::rotfl

Oh I don't give a flying flipping **** about the ES size. I am getting this Bad Boy come hell or high water.

Well as a broken record LOL, I do care about ES but will still get Supes one way or another. We have no idea what the ES will be. Maybe less because they're making two Supes figures...? My prediction is at least 5000 for each PF and more if Batman's PF has been flying off the shelf. But if Bats PF sales have substantially slowed down they will make less of Supes. All depends on SS and their ability to gauge sales. We all love SS on here, but are there 9500 people willing to spend $400 on the same statue in this economy in the world...? Either way, all good, and I need to see a PO NOW! :rotfl

If you look closely the finished head is looking up, and the unfinished head is looking down. Which judging by the art print this is based on would have the heat vision going for it. However, I admit I would love to see the unfinished portrait with both the heat vision and without. That would be a nice switch.

Cool I think your right. If the eyes are red I can learn to live with a Alex Ross head. It's. Supes after all so no matter what I will own him sooner or later in the aftermarket.

Cool I think your right. If the eyes are red I can learn to live with a Alex Ross head. It's. Supes after all so no matter what I will own him sooner or later in the aftermarket.

:exactly::goodpost: We can wait it out CBG and save some coin. Er... unless the Ex is killer.

Yep, totally agree bro. If the ex is good we will order on day 1, if not we can wait a year or two.

I can almost guarantee if you two Chuckle heads pass on the Ex no matter what it is you will be in here the moment the in hand pics show up complaining about missing out, and if it is the change of head we both know you are in day 1. Also, CBG Ross does one of the sickest Superman's EVER!!! I know you want a Liefeld change of head, but are going to have to settle for something AMAZING... NOT CRAPTASTIC....:nana::pfft::wink1:

How can you say that!?

I blame bad parenting ...:lecture

I'm gonna take a huge risk :horror and order day one :lol

You sure do live life in the fast lane my friend:rotfl

Their going to make a movie about us one day.... The Fast And the Freaks.....:hi5:

Back