Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and it might also be my first PF. I thought that honor would go to Nathan Drake, but, for whatever reason, I keep holding out, and I know that the Ex's are going to be gone when I finally go to hit that button.

...and it might also be my first PF. I thought that honor would go to Nathan Drake, but, for whatever reason, I keep holding out, and I know that the Ex's are going to be gone when I finally go to hit that button.

You should be able to find an EX on the aftermarked at a decent price I suspect. I just ordered a Rocketeer EX PF NIB what, like a few years later? :lol

You haven't ordered the Batman PF:horror

Nope, and I wasn't going to order this one, either, until I saw that it came with a head that was based on the work of my favorite artist. I'll wait for this Batman PF, thank you very much:

Alex%20Ross%20Batman.jpg

I was so excited for the Drake PF until they revealed a meh-to-the-motha base with a lame switched out Kal-7.

Maybe for Superman a switched out cape with the "S" is the EX. :dunno

Ross is one of my favorites

You have very good taste.

Better than Jim lee, silvestri, David finch, j Scott campell, and rob liefeld???? :wave these are some of my favorites!

I like Lee's work. I know that some people despise it with a passion, but, ever since Hush, I've been a fan. Campbell does some neat stuff, as does Silvestri, but neither really are my style. Finch is pretty good, I think some of his faces can be weird at times, but, overall, his work is good enough that it doesn't hinder my enjoyment of whatever it is I'm reading. Liefeld, on the other hand; well, to be frank, I abhor his artwork and would be positively delighted if I never had to see it on a comic stand again.

Back