Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so excited for the Drake PF until they revealed a meh-to-the-motha base with a lame switched out Kal-7.

Maybe for Superman a switched out cape with the "S" is the EX. :dunno

I'd see if these people could set up the display for your home:

[ame]https://youtu.be/djtYfkvQizg[/ame]

Better than Jim lee, silvestri, David finch, j Scott campell, and rob liefeld???? :wave these are some of my favorites!

Of all the artists you mentioned there only maybe Lee and Silvestri could come anywhere near a Ross piece. Campbell and Finch could hold his brush while he painted, and Liefeld would NOT be worthy of cleaning his *** after he took a ****.

coie_poster1d.jpg

246B65E4-F38E-4720-89FA-1B0E61A6736E-5248-000004BF58BBDAAD_zps6758389d.jpg

B4E7B4AA-06F3-42E5-A909-B7DDE79B758C-5248-000004BF57097F90_zpsc1087fcc.jpg

3081E820-247E-4D79-AA98-AA1EE2020232-5248-000004BF55DC97DF_zpsabda1940.jpg

Last edited:
I'd see if these people could set up the display for your home:

:lol That would be an awesome base for Drake.... and what did we get? A 2' dia. base with sand that has a gap at the wall. :slap

Man, that Sup PF looks great and the lady's hands really gave it a sense of scale.

Ok it's too different styles to say who likes what better. Alex Ross will be a top artists for realism. The image bros are top of the line for their own comic styles. This would be like fire and ice they just don't mix. So whatever style some one prefers is awesome! It's just so different that it's not possible to say that which art style is better. For me I'm still in love with the 90s Jim lee, McFarlane, silvestri, campell, and the guy who sold millions the most x-force and created cable, deadpool and now living in a multiple million dollar mansion, yes rob liefeld :D

Just goes to show how much **** sold in the 90's.

Yes so much cool art in the 90s. The 90s change the comic industry forever! I mean for the time period. I'm not comparing it to the 70s, 80s etc. Just saying the 90s was quite a expierence in comics!

Ok it's too different styles to say who likes what better. Alex Ross will be a top artists for realism. The image bros are top of the line for their own comic styles. This would be like fire and ice they just don't mix. So whatever style some one prefers is awesome! It's just so different that it's not possible to say that which art style is better. For me I'm still in love with the 90s Jim lee, McFarlane, silvestri, campell, and the guy who sold millions the most x-force and created cable, deadpool and now living in a multiple million dollar mansion, yes rob liefeld :D

Dude... I am sorry, but when you have studied art as much as I have in an effort to try to learn how to get it done WELL you learn just how AWFUL Liefeld's work ACTUALLY is. The man lacks ANY knowledge of actual human anatomy. To the point I have never seen any other artist unintentionally draw SO MANY broken bones.

Lee and Silvestri had a grasp of anatomy great detail and story telling, McFarlan a sense of style and lighting, Campbell draws nice women. However, like I said Ross is a phenomenal artist.

I give you the argument that you like what you like, but please don't compare Liefeld to so many GREAT ARTISTS anymore. It actually hurts to read.

Back