Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liefeld or Fail.

:lol really? You like liefeld art too?

Dude... I am sorry, but when you have studied art as much as I have in an effort to try to learn how to get it done WELL you learn just how AWFUL Liefeld's work ACTUALLY is. The man lacks ANY knowledge of actual human anatomy. To the point I have never seen any other artist unintentionally draw SO MANY broken bones.

Lee and Silvestri had a grasp of anatomy great detail and story telling, McFarlan a sense of style and lighting, Campbell draws nice women. However, like I said Ross is a phenomenal artist.

I give you the argument that you like what you like, but please don't compare Liefeld to so many GREAT ARTISTS anymore. It actually hurts to read.

Ok I will agree liefeld is my least favorite out of the bunch. I liked him mostly because my brother got me into his style. As far as story telling I think in my own opinion j Scott campell rules. He's so amazing I've not seen better. The detail, angles, facial expressions, etc..... But they are all good in their own way. Liefelds newer stuff I'm not a huge fan of. I do admit that much.

I think Liefeld should teach a course on how to draw feet. I could really learn a lot from him, and he seems to be the only one who can actually do it right.

I think Liefeld should teach a course on how to draw feet. I could really learn a lot from him, and he seems to be the only one who can actually do it right.

Has liefeld drawn superman yet? Seriously I can see him doing a pretty good job overall. I know it won't be perfect but would still be nice image style art. Don't get me wrong I don't like some of his work either. But not all of it is bad. I did like his x force work a lot more than now. He did draw a decent cool juggernaut, domino, cable etc back in the x-force days. I like his Thor too. Cap yes the one with the chest bursting out I don't like. :lol

Apparently someone mentioned something about a Superman Premium Format? Anyone know if such a thing exists? If so then i hope we wont be kept waiting :moon

:hi5::exactly:
Has liefeld drawn superman yet? Seriously I can see him doing a pretty good job overall. I know it won't be perfect but would still be nice image style art. Don't get me wrong I don't like some of his work either. But not all of it is bad. I did like his x force work a lot more than now. He did draw a decent cool juggernaut, domino, cable etc back in the x-force days. I like his Thor too. Cap yes the one with the chest bursting out I don't like. :lol

He will be lucky to ever get work with the big two again after his little twitter rants. Basically went after the creative forces behind both and aired ALL of DCs dirty laundry in public. To the point that just about everyone in the industry was making fun of him.

Well if he hasn't yet then he should.

Lee is on Superman now. Maybe Liefeld can help him hide some feet and hands:lecture

Apparently someone mentioned something about a Superman Premium Format? Anyone know if such a thing exists? If so then i hope we wont be kept waiting :moon

Ummm ... What is this PF you speak of???:dunno

Edit: I did some looking and found THIS ugl looking thing

BAD5FB39-19A2-4DD6-AC67-95A44139CF5D-1361-000000E4724F5B62_zpse3f75ea7.jpg

:wink1:

Ummm ... What is this PF you speak of???:dunno

Edit: I did some looking and found THIS ugl looking thing

BAD5FB39-19A2-4DD6-AC67-95A44139CF5D-1361-000000E4724F5B62_zpse3f75ea7.jpg

:wink1:

You beauty! :woo

Spidey, something tells me you have been waiting the longest to get your hands on this PF Exclusive so i think SS should let you have the luxury of recieving statue 1 of 350 (unless they decide it will have an open ES :yess:)

You beauty! :woo

Spidey, something tells me you have been waiting the longest to get your hands on this PF Exclusive so i think SS should let you have the luxury of recieving statue 1 of 350 (unless they decide it will have an open ES :yess:)

Awwww you do like me:1-1:

I honestly can't wait. The fact that he is ready to go and in the photo studio just gets me even more hyped. He just might be my first direct order from SSC. Unless something else comes out before him that I can't pass on

Back