Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm optimistic...I think this will PO before SDCC this year. Course, it will be on display again no matter what. I would love for them to have the COH on display.

Even when they've teased a fig and have it underway it can disappear like Hellraiser a couple of years back.

Big difference between Pinhead and Superman though. The entire line would collapse lol

I'm optimistic...I think this will PO before SDCC this year. Course, it will be on display again no matter what. I would love for them to have the COH on display.

That would be awesome. I don't think we have seen any pics of the batman long eared portrait outside of those from the photo studio.

If they do that on Supes I'll educate myself in the art of sculpting, and make this piece myself.

I would be making a visit the the Wax Works for a custom ... Lol

I'm happy with Freddy, Jason and Ash - they're my faves, I know Myers and Leatherface are popular but I've got my fave 3 :dunno

What about Kazaam?

ShaqKazam.jpg

Ok I will agree liefeld is my least favorite out of the bunch. I liked him mostly because my brother got me into his style. As far as story telling I think in my own opinion j Scott campell rules. He's so amazing I've not seen better. The detail, angles, facial expressions, etc..... But they are all good in their own way. Liefelds newer stuff I'm not a huge fan of. I do admit that much.

How would you know about Campbell's story telling skills? You don't read...

How would you know about Campbell's story telling skills? You don't read...

Yes I don't read, I'm referring to the great story telling artwork. It's so good that the pics show the entire story so there's no need to even try to read the comics. I did read 3 comic books my entire life. I force myself to do it and it was catwoman series 1-3 didn't finish but it just took up too much time. Now with YouTube I might never ever read again :lol
As for supes PF I can't wait to see the finished extra head. I hope the eyes are cover all in red to make him a bit different from the first head.

Back