Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anchorman-meme-generator-that-doesn-t-make-sense-e4d0c4.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hi there, my name is Captain America and i have just been awoken from an ice chamber that had been buried under the ocean for over 70 decades. I dont remember much before i plunged into the ocean but one thing i do remember was that i was waiting for a pre order of a Superman Premium Format which i saw during a San Diego Comic Con back in 1943. Does anyone know if it is still available or where i could purchase one? I'm guessing after so many years this statue has probably long sold out...:dunno

Hi there, my name is Captain America and i have just been awoken from an ice chamber that had been buried under the ocean for over 70 decades. I dont remember much before i plunged into the ocean but one thing i do remember was that i was waiting for a pre order of a Superman Premium Format which i saw during a San Diego Comic Con back in 1943. Does anyone know if it is still available or where i could purchase one? I'm guessing after so many years this statue has probably long sold out...:dunno

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

See if what is true?

Well you bumped Batman and it exploded for another 3 pages. So you never know! That and I think we are discussing Superman in the WonderWoman thread :dunno :lol

Back