Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devil flirts with death!

It was the skirt.

tumblr_l707aezEtL1qbgsmko1_500.jpg

Awesome Spidey, thanks! Will check out Dragons Realm for sure :) always good to know new places to find these things so we don't get nailed with too much duty and shipping.

I forgot to mention that Superpowercollectibles.com is out of the GTA and Marcio is AWESOME. I was going to get my Batman PF through him till a member and I made a deal on the EX for a damn reasonable price. You should check him out if you haven't already.

Apparently Sideshow are making a Superman Premium Format! :horror this pre order is taking so long and stressing me out so much that i feel like smeagol when he found the ring...i can feel my hair falling out and my face and body is turning into the creature gollum! :gollum: the Superman PF pre order is my precious :ring

Untrue! That said though...he will be coming up for Preview/Pre-Order very soon! I know, the wait has been long for so many of you...but he'll be available for you to lock-in orders so very soon!

-SideshowAlex

Woohoo! Next week??? :pray:

Back