Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO I am tired of the wait and there is no reason SS shouldn't PO him already. Maybe they want to PO Reeves on the same day and that's the hold up...? Different fan base and it would be interesting to see who would be the bigger selling piece.

And I was talking about what everyone must order including you sir, there is no choice about ordering Keaton and Reeve figs; you will PO them or die.

Lol... I may very well Sir... But remember though you managed to convince me, and rightfully so, that the Batman and Superman PFs are a must; you lead me down the Primerose path to the Joker, and I found him WANTING... And sent him packing.... So I am immune to you voodoo now Mr. Chin:nana:

To not get the Joker PF was not

An excellent choice sir.

He will look so good with Bats and you will cry tears of joy at their majesty. Also you'll be heaps jelly.

Oh... Like I said I GOT it... But I wasn't sold on it... So I sold it, and I have NO regrets, and I won't m8. That is what Superman is for.

Oh... Like I said I GOT it... But I wasn't sold on it... So I sold it, and I have NO regrets, and I won't m8. That is what Superman is for.

I couldn't agree with you more. :exactly: It's too easy to jump the gun and "BUY NOW" with SS because all their stuff is such good eye candy. So I think about it for a long time to be sure: did I really want Freddy's PF? After a couple months pondering, I did so I grabbed him. Did I really want Baroness...? Took me a long while and realized, I have to grab her too because she's too amazing not to. Joker never did it for me at all. Supes does. Batman not so much, but still looks great as a sculpt and I can appreciate all the fans. WW is another piece I know I have to have if she looks good.

I couldn't agree with you more. :exactly: It's too easy to jump the gun and "BUY NOW" with SS because all their stuff is such good eye candy. So I think about it for a long time to be sure: did I really want Freddy's PF? After a couple months pondering, I did so I grabbed him. Did I really want Baroness...? Took me a long while and realized, I have to grab her too because she's too amazing not to. Joker never did it for me at all. Supes does. Batman not so much, but still looks great as a sculpt and I can appreciate all the fans. WW is another piece I know I have to have if she looks good.

Just the other week I looked back at my pics of Joker, and it just reconfirmed my decision....so even Chin can't convince me...lol

Just need some breathing space inbetween all of that Bruce. Don't forget the Bale Batman aswell. It's all too much really :thud: It needs to be dealt with one at a time :1-1:

Just the other week I looked back at my pics of Joker, and it just reconfirmed my decision....so even Chin can't convince me...lol

Yeah he's an awesome PF but not a grail IMO. I think you chose right. I saw him in person at One Million Comix and thought he looked great but not enough to buy. BTW weird how One Million Comix seems to have better PFs than Silver Snail even though Snail is the nicer store...? :dunno Anyway, all I know is I want Supes PO now LOL. Re: Chin, Bruce loves his Joker PF so all good :).

Bah you people are soft and lack discipline!

Yeah Comic Supes, Reeve and Keaton will come over the next few years though they're not gonna come in 2013. Nolan Bats can go jump of a bridge blehhhhhh

Pffft and you SIR are far to hardcore and disciplined for us normal folk

original.jpg

You know they won't jump off a bridge mate they will jump off the shelves. Too many die hards out there

Just need some breathing space inbetween all of that Bruce. Don't forget the Bale Batman aswell. It's all too much really :thud: It needs to be dealt with one at a time :1-1:

Had my eye on something, but now I am holding back till I hear a little more about Supes... If he is going upon Thursday I have to believe we will hear something but tomorrow, and if it happens to be next week he will be mentioned in the newsletter me thinks.

Yeah he's an awesome PF but not a grail IMO. I think you chose right. I saw him in person at One Million Comix and thought he looked great but not enough to buy. BTW weird how One Million Comix seems to have better PFs than Silver Snail even though Snail is the nicer store...? :dunno Anyway, all I know is I want Supes PO now LOL. Re: Chin, Bruce loves his Joker PF so all good :).

Grail is a subjective term, and lies totally in the eye of the beholder. As for why 1000 000 has better statues it is because I think they are an official SSC Retailer while I am not sure SIlver Snail is. Dragons Realm up in Vaughan is a pretty damn nice store. I met the owner Dom last week and he is a king of a guy. There statue selection is limited, but hear he will order things if you ask as he is an official SSC retailer as well. I recommend it if you have never been

Bah you people are soft and lack discipline!

Yeah Comic Supes, Reeve and Keaton will come over the next few years though they're not gonna come in 2013. Nolan Bats can go jump of a bridge blehhhhhh

Lol... I have discipline Dude.... But for me Reeve comes behind many other statues. Spideman, WWH, a Moden Thor, they all are more important to me the a Reeve PF. Just a matter of personal priorities.

Awesome Spidey, thanks! Will check out Dragons Realm for sure :) always good to know new places to find these things so we don't get nailed with too much duty and shipping.

Had my eye on something, but now I am holding back till I hear a little more about Supes... If he is going upon Thursday I have to believe we will hear something but tomorrow, and if it happens to be next week he will be mentioned in the newsletter me thinks.

cat-superman.jpg

What are you up to Spidey?!?!?

Back