Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untrue! That said though...he will be coming up for Preview/Pre-Order very soon! I know, the wait has been long for so many of you...but he'll be available for you to lock-in orders so very soon!

-SideshowAlex

Seems like the wait has been forever, whats another 1-8 weeks:impatient:

Untrue! That said though...he will be coming up for Preview/Pre-Order very soon! I know, the wait has been long for so many of you...but he'll be available for you to lock-in orders so very soon!

-SideshowAlex

Awww_yeah.jpg

Hmm, yeah..One to two months is not soon...But hopefully we'll see him up for PO next week..

Last edited:

-SideshowAlex

A non-update update! :impatient:

This is the year of the Superman, is it not? A Reeve Superman PF, a comic/Alex Ross Superman PF. Man of Steel stuff from HT, SSC, DC Collectibles, and Kotobukiya, a 1/6th scale figure from SSC(possibly). It's awesome!

This is the year of the Superman, is it not? A Reeve Superman PF, a comic/Alex Ross Superman PF. Man of Steel stuff from HT, SSC, DC Collectibles, and Kotobukiya, a 1/6th scale figure from SSC(possibly). It's awesome!

But if you hate Superman this is a terrible year! Just saying...

:peace

A non-update update! :impatient:

Unfortunately if I give any kind of potential date out to y'all and the piece doesn't actually drop on said date (because it had to be pushed back for various reasons) then folks will just get upset...so non-update updates it must be. :)

-SideshowAlex

Back