Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
So do you think we can get excited about a Superman PF Pre Order as early as this Thursday? :pray:

Well Obi-Wan over at SF is damn confident it will come by the end of the month so it would be up this week or next so HOPEFULLY we get a preview either tomorrow or at least in the newsletter this week.

Sweet as bro.

142678401_-linda-carter-superman-christopher-reeve-batman-michael-.jpg

Damn for some reason.... this looks completely ridiculous. :monkey2

So do you think we can get excited about a Superman PF Pre Order as early as this Thursday? :pray:

I think the best we can hope for is a "coming soon" image this week, and the PO happening next week.

Got to say that I'm still skeptical. Not saying all those expecting it to come out this month are wrong, but it's not looking good in my opinion. I hope everyone's right, and we can finally see some official pics of this one.

Alex does Superman the best. His style is iconic and classic which fits well with the more classic heroes. His rendition of superman is untouchable.

If we get an Alex Ross based PF, I want it to be of Shazam. I think the way he does Shazam is even better than Superman. He truly looks iconic.

I think the best we can hope for is a "coming soon" image this week, and the PO happening next week.

Got to say that I'm still skeptical. Not saying all those expecting it to come out this month are wrong, but it's not looking good in my opinion. I hope everyone's right, and we can finally see some official pics of this one.

Heck, even Bats PF has now been delayed! Any chance that we could possibly see both Bats and Supes shipped at the same time! :pray:

Back