Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I don't like how this DC line is being handled. It's frustrating having things constantly pushed back and I feel like we won't have more than six or seven DC characters by the end of 2014...

Well I guess we will see Batman standing beside Supes at SDCC, maybe WW will make an appearance.

So what DC products have actually shipped?? The Joker, and the Batman 1:1 Bust? Am I missing any?

Listen I am happy if these delays mean we get AWESOME Batman, but more then a year from PO to shipping is a damn long time. Honestly, if Superman doesn't come up soon they will have lost loads of momentum.

Last edited:
Well I guess we will see Batman standing beside Supes at SDCC, maybe WW will make an appearance.

So what DC products have actually shipped?? The Joker, and the Batman LSB?? Am I missing any?

Listen I am happy if these delays mean we get AWESOME Batman, but more then a year from PO to shipping is a damn long time. Honestly, if Superman doesn't come up soon they will have lost loads of momentum.

Wasnt the Batman bust 1:1 not legendary scale? I remember the 1:1 bust being shipped...:dunno

Well now that my anticipation for bats is in the toilet I hope they give us at least a preview for Supes very very soon (as in this week) because right now I feel like :dunno

Well now that my anticipation for bats is in the toilet I hope they give us at least a preview for Supes very very soon (as in this week) because right now I feel like :dunno

I think you speak for all of us Ondi...we are all a little deflated at the moment:(

Oh thanks guys. I'm glad I'm not the only one peeved with all this :1-1: :hi5: If only it was Friday so I could have a quiet drink :wink1:

Oh no I am frustrated I have been getting ready for this and passed on some great deals so I could pay for this bad boy. I wish they would just be more solid on the deadline.

Honestly I don't like how this DC line is being handled. It's frustrating having things constantly pushed back and I feel like we won't have more than six or seven DC characters by the end of 2014...

So what DC products have actually shipped?? The Joker, and the Batman 1:1 Bust? Am I missing any?

I'm going to mainly collect the DC line so these delays are frustrating. Look how many Marvel statues came out this year and we still don't have one DC statue. This month was great to be a Marvel collector.

Well...this delay blows, but was anybody really not expecting it to come? In the back of my mind, I was always waiting for this to happen.

Man...I was so looking forward to the epicness of the next three months...GL & Galactus in April, Batman in May, and Deadpool in June.

Oh well, nothing we can do, I guess.

EDIT...Ooops...thought I was in the Batman forum. Sorry guys. :slap

Last edited:
beating-a-dead-horse.gif

LSB can stand for "Life Size Bust" as well a "Legendary Scale" I know, can be a little confusing. I guess it's safer to just say 1:1 when you mean "life size"

I'm going to mainly collect the DC line so these delays are frustrating. Look how many Marvel statues came out this year and we still don't have one DC statue. This month was great to be a Marvel collector.

Since I joined up 7 months ago there have been several Marvel pieces come out. Just off the top of my head:
Grey Hulk Com
Red Angel Com
Black Widow PF
Hulk Maq
Scarlette Witch
Hawkeye
and I MAY have missed a few

DC releases:
Batman 1:1 Bust
and in 7 months 0 STATUES!!!!

DC only has 1 PF out there, 2 products in TOTAL, and they have been trying to role this out since what SDCC 2011? So in 2 YEARS if we are lucky they will have 3 statues out and 2 Busts. I am sorry but that isn't even a product out EVERY 5 months!! I know I am new ... and I can't imagine the frustration you guys have been waiting longer are going through, but HOW does that work???

If Superman doesn't go up ... and I mean SOON... I could see people moving away from the line. Actually, I have seen a lot of JOKERS up for sale in the for sale section.:lecture

Since I joined up 7 months ago there have been several Marvel pieces come out. Just off the top of my head:
Grey Hulk Com
Red Angel Com
Black Widow PF
Hulk Maq
Scarlette Witch
Hawkeye
and I MAY have missed a few

DC releases:
Batman 1:1 Bust
and in 7 months 0 STATUES!!!!

DC only has 1 PF out there, 2 products in TOTAL, and they have been trying to role this out since what SDCC 2011? So in 2 YEARS if we are lucky they will have 3 statues out and 2 Busts. I am sorry but that isn't even a product out EVERY 5 months!! I know I am new ... and I can't imagine the frustration you guys have been waiting longer are going through, but HOW does that work???

If Superman doesn't go up ... and I mean SOON... I could see people moving away from the line. Actually, I have seen a lot of JOKERS up for sale in the for sale section.:lecture

Ive also seen joker going up for sale often and the price fluctuating.
Robert

Back