Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I joined up 7 months ago there have been several Marvel pieces come out. Just off the top of my head:
Grey Hulk Com
Red Angel Com
Black Widow PF
Hulk Maq
Scarlette Witch
Hawkeye
and I MAY have missed a few

DC releases:
Batman 1:1 Bust
and in 7 months 0 STATUES!!!!

DC only has 1 PF out there, 2 products in TOTAL, and they have been trying to role this out since what SDCC 2011? So in 2 YEARS if we are lucky they will have 3 statues out and 2 Busts. I am sorry but that isn't even a product out EVERY 5 months!! I know I am new ... and I can't imagine the frustration you guys have been waiting longer are going through, but HOW does that work???

If Superman doesn't go up ... and I mean SOON... I could see people moving away from the line. Actually, I have seen a lot of JOKERS up for sale in the for sale section.:lecture

Some people might, but I doubt it has a huge effect overall.

Since I joined up 7 months ago there have been several Marvel pieces come out. Just off the top of my head:
Grey Hulk Com
Red Angel Com
Black Widow PF
Hulk Maq
Scarlette Witch
Hawkeye
and I MAY have missed a few

DC releases:
Batman 1:1 Bust
and in 7 months 0 STATUES!!!!

DC only has 1 PF out there, 2 products in TOTAL, and they have been trying to role this out since what SDCC 2011? So in 2 YEARS if we are lucky they will have 3 statues out and 2 Busts. I am sorry but that isn't even a product out EVERY 5 months!! I know I am new ... and I can't imagine the frustration you guys have been waiting longer are going through, but HOW does that work???

If Superman doesn't go up ... and I mean SOON... I could see people moving away from the line. Actually, I have seen a lot of JOKERS up for sale in the for sale section.:lecture

You forgot Spider Woman ;)

DC isn't as lax with licenses as marvel is

Sideshow can only send stuff in for approval, after that, the ***** in DC's court

Yeah, but just curious, and I am not being jerk, but you don't think Batman and Ivy have been approved yet??? They are both now at 5-6 month delays, could there actually be changes at this point???

Yeah, but just curious, and I am not being jerk, but you don't think Batman and Ivy have been approved yet??? They are both now at 5-6 month delays, could there actually be changes at this point???

If sideshow changes one little thing per DC's request, it has to go all the way back through the approvals

They're also at the mercy of their factories. If you hadn't noticed, they're not exactly reliable.

'Course they've been approved, they wouldn't let people PO something they weren't allowed to sell. This is a factory/production line problem, its gotta be, they need more time to get em all out in an acceptable state so they've bitten the bullet and given themselves plenty more time to get it right.

That's my feeling anyway.

We need to get DC's Trickster on them

url

'Course they've been approved, they wouldn't let people PO something they weren't allowed to sell. This is a factory/production line problem, its gotta be, they need more time to get em all out in an acceptable state so they've bitten the bullet and given themselves plenty more time to get it right.

That's my feeling anyway.

Bruce I agree 100%

They could be changed like Rogue was and now these changes delayed things

It seems way too late for changes though. If they do that it could be another years wait :(

Back